BY LAURA MERCIER

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really bad dry s...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this br...5 Answers
ilsee A.
Review for: Medium Ivory more...
I love this foundation. I have VERY fine lines under my eyes & laughing line, that being said it does NOT settle into wrinkles like other foundations and looks naturally, clear, healthy, perfectly skin (sounds too good to be true, I know) i wear shade medium ivory, its perfectly warmish yellow golden without making you look orange.
Rachel S.
Port Ewen
The color match was perfect on me and I love the smooth application with my beauty blender! The only downside is the price, I’m sure there’s fondations like this one that aren’t so high end.
Gina C.
Salem
Review for: Cashew Beige more...
This is the best foundation I have ever used for my dry skin!! I use the shade cashew beige in the fall/winter and in the summer when I’m tan I use the shade suntan. It doesn’t make my dry skin noticeable and it’s very moisturizing like it says! It doesn’t feel heavy or make you look cakey either. I definitely recommend this for people with dry skin! A little goes a long way!!
Ali K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Beige Ivory more...
I will use this foundation forever. I've never used such a light but FULL coverage foundation before and I love it. It goes on so smoothly with my stipple brush and a little goes a really long way, which is great since it's somewhat pricey. I highly recommend this product.
Sofie U.
Vashon, WA
Review for: Cashew Beige more...
This foundation is amazing. Is goes on really smoothly and blends amazingly. It is a little more on the pricy side but it is well with it. It dries matte which is just what I was looking for in a foundation. I have combination skin and this works great for them.
Denice M.
Delano
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely loved this foundation but it does oxidize quite a bit, I wish I had gotten a lighter shade but the formula is amazing! It looked great on my skin and I have combination skin, so it worked great for me. I would definitely recommend
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I already loved Laura Mercier for tinted moisture, concealer and for setting powder, so when I ran out of my previous photo finish foundation, I was excited to come across this product. I was especially excited to find a tone that suited me perfectly, addressing the pink copper undertones in my skin as opposed to warm golden or olive tones. I chose Rose Ivory, and it blended perfectly with my almost-redhead skin.
Coverage was complete but not heavy, perfect for as high quality an image as pro beauty photos or as simple as selfie blog shots. I wore this out all day in Las Vegas to an award show and when I returned late to my room, I was still covered without creasing. That sold me on this foundation for good.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this without doing my usual research just because the tube highlighted that it was hydrating and "photo edition" I have really dry skin in the sense that my skin tends to absorb anything I put on it so I was looking for a liquid foundation that was hydrating which is surprisingly a challenge considering many liquid foundations are now designed to prevent oiliness which is the opposite of my problem. So here's how it weighs in:
-more hydrating than other foundations
-not a lot of shades. The shade I got seems too light but I can't seem to find a shade darker that doesn't look too dark
-good coverage! Nigh time wear approved
-good packaging. I'm sure I can squeeze out every drop of product in this tube.
-reasonable price
-looks nice in photos
Will I repurchase? Probably not. Just can't find my shade in this line and not hydrating enough for me to absolutely love it.
Alicia H.
I have combination skin and I like a full coverage foundation. I am in the color bamboo Beigh, perfect for me. Its medium to full coverage, I bougjt mine at sephora, and the beauty consultant told me it was medium / full coverage. Very worth the price and a little dies go a long way. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing.
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
It is normally hard for me to find a shade that matches my complexion being multi-racial. I usually look like a corpse when out at night with friends taking photos. This foundation matches my complexion perfectly. I also suffer from acne and the coverage is greatm no need to wear concealer I can just layer the foundation. It does not clog my pores like other foundations do. I always get compliments on my skin everyone thinks I havr perfect skin. If they only knew!
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?