Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Medium Ivory uploaded by Ness D.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A rich, long-wear foundation that gives skin a professional, full-coverage finish. This creamy long-wear formula glides over skin effortlessly for perfect application and blendability. A special collection of silk proteins, tea extracts, and treated mica blend together to create a luxuriously hydrating foundation that leaves skin softer, smoother, and flawless. Advanced light-reflecting ingredients work to make the appearance of fine lines and imperfections disappear. Even the hardest-to-hide pigmentations are covered to look much smoother and more even. Providing full coverage that lasts for up to 12 hours, this foundation is ideal for special events or photography. This dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic product is free of oil and fragrance and perfect for all skin types. see more...

Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this foundation when I first purchased it, it was great coverage and not too heavy. Once I ran out and purchase again... It wasn't the same. It left me more oily than before and didn't blend as easily. It still had good coverage though, so that's why I gave it 4 stars. It's good for the price.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a great rent with a lot of variety this but expectations and more it really does feel like soap on the skins give you that second skin look I purchased mine for a very long lasting you can 8 to 10 hours out of it without a primer I love the color I would recommend this anyone
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Soo much. It is kinda pricey but personally worth it. It has a very full coverage and feels very lightweight on the face. Gives a glow look which love. Get it at Sephora. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ness D.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my favorite foundation due to the smoothness that it causes. A small amount of cream covers my whole face. It feels very light as well. I even purchased an additional one. I recommend this product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
Love this foundation!! Every time I use it I get compliments on my skin. Great coverage. I don't even have to use concealer with this. I find using a beauty blender works best when applying.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Painesville, OH
I love this brand but I love this foundation even more! My skin looks luminous and natural and every time I use it I get compliments on my complexion! It's Amazeballs!!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
Smooth when set with a good loose powder. Orherwise caked a bit a hint of a smell but blended better with my morphed brush then with my real technique sponge
Julie D.
Julie D.
I love so many Laura mercier products and this is definitely one of them! The coverage is build able without looking cakey!
Elinor w.
Elinor w.
Florence, SC
I love this line of tinted moisturizer. I use it as a primer base. With her medium beige powder for a fuller coverage. Easily absorbs into skin.
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Amazing stuff. Good coverage but a lightweight feel. I like the squeezy tube as you get every last drop of your product opposed to a glass bottle where it is more likely to break and has hard to reach areas. Just a shame the shades don't vary too much.
Azanah K.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the price?