BY LAURA MERCIER

A rich, long-wear foundation that gives skin a professional, full-coverage finish. This creamy long-wear formula glides over skin effortlessly for perfect application and blendability. A special collection of silk proteins, tea extracts, and treated mica blend together to create a luxuriously hydrating foundation that leaves skin softer, smoother, and flawless. Advanced light-reflecting ingredients work to make the appearance of fine lines and imperfections disappear. Even the hardest-to-hide pigmentations are covered to look much smoother and more even. Providing full coverage that lasts for up to 12 hours, this foundation is ideal for special events or photography. This dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic product is free of oil and fragrance and perfect for all skin types.

• I have extremely oily skin and am wondering if anyone who...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to use this because I've heard how ama...1 Answers
  • How good does this really work? I want it to be smooth on...2 Answers
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I Was lucky enough to be allowed to try this for a week with a little trial sample in it is absolutely incredible. My face is oily and breaks out very easily this product helped clear up my face for the week and I got to use it I was getting every single lash drop out of it and do know that I got this product sample From a friend who bought this product at Sephora I believe.
Anyways--- my skin is also super sensitive and it was light on but a full coverage. My skin tone is medium beige and some what orange tinted so I have to be so careful on what products I use. I highly suggest this one to anyone who is deeply searching for one to oily, acne prone, and orange tinted skin tone. I hope I receive this for my Christmas gift. It is on the top of my list. #crushgift for sure! It also went perfect eith Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder they went PERFECT together!!!!
Ashley J.
This is my favorite higher end foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for about 10 years. It is full coverage and goes on very smooth. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with breakouts or irritation. This is pricey but don’t I use this as my everyday foundation, but rather when I really want to step up my makeup look for a special reason.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
This foundation applies awesome with your fingers. For great application I’d recommend a brush but def can be done with your fingers. This is more of a lighter foundation for a liquid, it can be a little pricey but I would say it’s worth it because it lasts for a long time. The person at Sephora helped me get my color match and that made a big difference.
Bethany W.
Kent
This is the best B.B. cream I’ve ever used. I have dry skin so the oil in it helps to keep my skin hydrated. The color is perfect and blends flawlessly. Typically I just wear this alone without. You can put on a little or add another layer for extra coverage. It’s pricey, but one tube lasts a long time. I use mine pretty much every day and I’ve had the same tube for over a year. Here’s a pic of the cream on. I have no contour or other face product on except the cream.
Jillian L.
Yonkers
Review for: Medium Ivory more...
Wonderful coverage. Last a long time. With the money. A little goes along way. My go to foundation. Works well for combination skin or for people who have dry skin. I started using this because I had sensitive dry skin and it worked great.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
My first true love for foundation! I have been using this foundation in bamboo beige for years, and absolutely love the coverage and healthy look and feel it gives my skin! They recently changed the formula and it's just as great!
Anna P.
This was my first high end foundation. I really liked it, it was very light weight while still covering well. I don't use it any more because I switched to a crultey free routine, but I do think fondly of this product.
Marcia R.
New York
Review for: Cream Ivory more...
I just love and am obsessed with Laura mercir foundation I’m on my second bottle and will continue to buy it. It gives amazing coverage it is great for all skin types. I will be buying again for sure I love it that much.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I've used this foundation for ever! It is great for my combination skin and does not break me out.  I use it to do a full face of makeup and it has great coverage.  You can also definitely build.  It does not clump, it spreads and evens well, it does not crease if you use the right tools to blend.  Overall, I recommend it for a nice even look!
Amanda C.
Review for: Cream Ivory more...
I love this foundation. I always switch up foundations, but when I need something that I know is good, I go back to this. It is great for my dry skin and does not feel cakey or heavy at all. It does not dry out my skin and keeps it looking pretty and dewy throughout the day!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
How is the coverage?
Selene E.
I've been contemplating if I should try this out or not. I'm very pale; any suggestions? Coverage?
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Does this provide a heavier coverage & similar formula to the tinted moisturizer?
Cassandra R.
I've never worn foundation before. Is this a good one? I have an oily tZone. And I like the natural look...
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I love this foundation as well but i can no longer find it. Do they still make this?