Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation, 1.18 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I have extremely oily skin and am wondering if anyone who experie...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to use this because I've heard how amazing it ...1 Answers
  • How good does this really work? I want it to be smooth on my face...2 Answers
Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation
  • "My new favorite foundation and I have tried all the high end brands and this gives the driest of skin a dewy glow all day and great coverage." in 2 reviews
  • "It is really moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy, and you can get a lot of mileage out of it because a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "It's thick and creamy and a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It also goes a long way too, so you don't need much to get that full coverage look." in 1 review
  • "I love Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and decided to try the silk creme foundation hoping for more coverage." in 1 review
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I Was lucky enough to be allowed to try this for a week with a little trial sample in it is absolutely incredible. My face is oily and breaks out very easily this product helped clear up my face for the week and I got to use it I was getting every single lash drop out of it and do know that I got this product sample From a friend who bought this product at Sephora I believe.
Anyways--- my skin is also super sensitive and it was light on but a full coverage. My skin tone is medium beige and some what orange tinted so I have to be so careful on what products I use. I highly suggest this one to anyone who is deeply searching for one to oily, acne prone, and orange tinted skin tone. I hope I receive this for my Christmas gift. It is on the top of my list. #crushgift for sure! It also went perfect eith Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder they went PERFECT together!!!!
Ashley J.
This is my favorite higher end foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for about 10 years. It is full coverage and goes on very smooth. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with breakouts or irritation. This is pricey but don’t I use this as my everyday foundation, but rather when I really want to step up my makeup look for a special reason.
Bethany W.
This is the best B.B. cream I’ve ever used. I have dry skin so the oil in it helps to keep my skin hydrated. The color is perfect and blends flawlessly. Typically I just wear this alone without. You can put on a little or add another layer for extra coverage. It’s pricey, but one tube lasts a long time. I use mine pretty much every day and I’ve had the same tube for over a year. Here’s a pic of the cream on. I have no contour or other face product on except the cream.
Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my all-time favorites. Buildable coverage. Great for combination skin like mine. Just kind of hard to blend in for me, so that’s why I switched to a different foundation. I can’t be spending that much time trying to get it to blend.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I've used this foundation for ever! It is great for my combination skin and does not break me out.  I use it to do a full face of makeup and it has great coverage.  You can also definitely build.  It does not clump, it spreads and evens well, it does not crease if you use the right tools to blend.  Overall, I recommend it for a nice even look!
Paula M.
McAllen, TX
Review for: Cashew Beige more...
I loved this foundation for so long, it is full coverage but it did not go so well with my skin after a while, it is a bit on the oily side and I use products that don't test on animals now as well what I had found was similar and water based is the BECCA complexion creme.
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation more...
This is a great product. It keeps my face hydrated, product also blends well. It lasts all day with no issues at all. However, my turn off is that it doesn't have SPF protection. I still recommend people to give it a try. I don't think I plan to repurchase.
Dalther R.
For someone with extremely dry skin, I 100% recommend! It is medium to full coverage.. I'm very satisfied with it and my clients too, because i am a pro makeup artist.. This foundation have a great coverage and working amazing.. I will buy this product forever and ever.. with just a very little amount. A little goes a long way. You can even use this as a concealer that makes this 2 in 1 product for me.. I loved the thick consistency of the foundation and it always gave to my clients a flawless, glowy finish that i can't seem to replicate. I also found that the foundation stayed flawless on my clients skin all day.. If you have dry skin this product is a must and worth every penny!
Mary R.
The best foundation EVER!!! I have tried many foundations and I always come back to this foundation. The coverage is amazing and a little really does go a long way. It is great for just a light coverage of that what you are looking for or you can definitely build up to full on coverage. It is long lasting and does not feel cakey or heavy at all. I recommended this foundation to all my friends and family.
Janelle R.
American Fork, UT
A little bit goes a long way with this foundation! It's a bit messy though, the product tends to pour right out before you're ready. I have dry skin & this foundation looks GREAT when I first apply it! It does tend to look patchy by the end of the day though. It's fine but probably not 100% worth the price!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
How is the coverage?
Selene E.
I've been contemplating if I should try this out or not. I'm very pale; any suggestions? Coverage?
Cassandra R.
I've never worn foundation before. Is this a good one? I have an oily tZone. And I like the natural look...
Angel S.
I have a problem with foundations looking fake and cakey on me even if I don't use a lot of product. Will this do that too? The worst part is around my nose.... I have combination skin: dry cheeks and oily t-zone
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Does this provide a heavier coverage & similar formula to the tinted moisturizer?