Laura Mercier Shine Control Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by KookHee K.Laura Mercier Shine Control Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Thisgurldoesitall T.Laura Mercier Shine Control Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Eliza H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Oil-free, oil-controlling, ultra-sheer setting powder minimizes shine and visible breakthrough with a naturally derived Shine Control Complex. Subtle mint green tint helps tone down redness. Makeup stays fresh, flawless, and shine-free.

• Full Matte Finish
  • Delivers our most matte finish. Transparent shade works on all skin tones.
  • Soft-Focus Effect for a More Flawless Look

Like all Laura Mercier Setting Powders, it has a soft-focus effect that subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Formulated without talc
  • Formulated without fragrance
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

The compact includes a double-sided applicator.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate
  • Sodium Metabisulfate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

• looking for a setting powder. How is this product with fl...1 Answers
Heather W.
ReorderNEW

Track OrderFind a StoreChange Country (US)

MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BEAUTY INSIDER MEMBERSHIP. EXPLORE BENEFITS

Show reviews from my

Beauty Matches

17 Feb 2017

Perlaaa

I LOVE this! Out of all the setting powders I've tried this has to be the best one I've tried.

NOT HELPFUL (0)HELPFUL (4)

6 Feb 2015

MGGrand

AMAZZZZING powder!!!

Works on all skin tones. Sets your foundation beautifully! Soft finish, this will be a core essential in my makeup kit!

NOT HELPFUL (0)HELPFUL (6)

31 Jul 2017

AleniRhea

Fantastic Powder!

Being a person with combination skin, it's sometimes hard to find a setting powder that doesn't make dry spots look worse or combat an oily t-zone well. However, I have been very impressed with this powder. During the times where I occasionally have dry spots, it doesn't intensify them like some powders do. Also, it can keep my t-zone oil-free for a few hours before having to blot. I've even gone a whole 8-12 hours without blotting and it didn't look bad (foundation used with it was Estée Lauder Double Wear). Overall, it's a fabulous powder and I would recommend it!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
andy T.
Wyoming
As an oily nasty mess, I’m always looking for products that help me look less disgusting. This helped keep my make up stay in place, as well as keeping my skin less oily. I would recommend this to anybody who is constantly on the go, because it’s so easy to just pack along with you.
malisa p.
Petal, MS
This is a good luxury powder for the face. I use to set my under eyes with this on the go and take away shine on my Nose when I was out during the day. This powder does need to be set or else it can look a bit too heavy but I think on oily skinned girls this would work beautifully.
Laura D.
This powder is a god send sets your foundation in place with no flashback. Really good for setting cream products as well. I would highly recommend this product for any oily or combo skin ladies. Easy for those who can’t handle loose powder.
Estefania V.
Indian Trail
Usually use this over the summer to help control shine caused by the hot and humid days. Always keeps my makeup in place while controlling most shine. By far has worked best when compared to the multiple other products i've used
Lauren J.
Houston
Love this stuff for touching up throughout the day. I have an oily T-zone and this helps control the shine. I find myself reaching for it daily, especially during the summer months, so I'm definitely repurchasing.
Mim A.
One of my favourite things about this powder is that it looks great in photos! If you struggle with oily, shiny skin I highly, highly recommend this powder. It works best to absolutely mattify when applied with a dense, soft powder brush or a sponge like the one it comes with. If you don't want an entirely matte look you can always dust it on lighter with a fluffy brush.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
I love this product! I just throw it it my purse for when I need touch ups during the day definitely recommend it. I have combination skin so I get only in my T-zone so I need something that keeps me shine free with messing my makeup.
Kayleigh-Lou B.
I really like using this, it gives my fave a matte appearance, and my make up appears smoother. It doesn’t look too bad when flash is used during pictures, but flash back is a slight issue.
Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
looking for a setting powder. How is this product with flash photography, does it leave any residue?

Sephora