Laura Mercier Shine Control Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Eliza H.Laura Mercier Shine Control Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by allthingsbeuuty a.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A pressed powder that visibly eliminates shine and controls oil breakthrough to maintain a fresh, matte finish with the naturally derived Shine Control Complex. Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder - Shine Control is a lightweight, oil-free powder that visibly eliminates shine and produces a fresh, matte complexion. The naturally derived Shine Control Complex controls oil breakthrough and the ultra-sheer, mint green shade works to correct redness and visibly even out the skintone. It's ideal for touch-ups throughout the day as it keeps your complexion flawless and shine-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and does not contain fragrances or talc.

• looking for a setting powder. How is this product with flash phot...1 Answers
Paola G.
I appreciate this product do much & I know all my oily skin ladies out there will too. If you struggle with getting oily throughout the day, you definitely need this product. You will not regret it. I throw it in my purse & when I feel like after a few hours of wearing makeup my face starts getting oily I pat this powder on & not only does it keep me matte & keep the oils away but it makes my skin look so flawless & smooth!
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
This sh*t is the best! sets everything together and keep everything together, this is why I love this product so much. It gives a soft finished to the makeup. I've been using this powder for a long time now and I would truly recommend it. If you're not so sure about using it. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Neelima P.
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Works really well for oily skin. I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
Loving this translucent powder, it's totally what everyone raves about and more! My skin is oily prone so I bake with this powder and my skin isn't oily at the end of the day anymore! It's seriously magic I love it! yessss i would!!!!!!!!!!! aw
Susanna M.
I would definitely say this is the best setting powder I've tried - especially since it does shine control. I don't particularly like the price point but it definitely is better than the other setting powders I've tried, including NARS.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
This stuff works great. It was my first high end end translucent powder. It's great if you like pressed powders I just prefer a loose setting powder over this. But over all, all of her product are great and worth the price
Sarah B.
Ithaca, NY
My go to product for shine control in my t zone during the summer. Applies very smoothly and lasts for quite a while and helps keep my foundation looking matte. Easy to apply although a little expensive. Smells amazing.
Suelah L.
Lilburn, GA
This product really sets the makeup on my face and also controls any shine spot my face. The great thing about this powder is that it is so fine that it sets it without any excess amount which can dry up my face.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great setting powder for both concealer and foundation. It keeps my face matte all work day and doesn't change the color of my face makeup. It also makes my face bronzer go on more smoothly
Heather V.
Smyrna, DE
Love this product! it's fabulous and apply to my skin evenly and with no creases. It also works great for sensitive skin and for the sun protection par it works great and natural not so shimmery.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
Beauty Junkie Expert
looking for a setting powder. How is this product with flash photography, does it leave any residue?