BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Creme Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Lizeth V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a red lipstick i bought. It's okay for the price but it was good, a bit messy to apply but it did its job. It lasts a little longer then you would expect. It was my first time using it and I like it to have it as a back up just in case kind of lipstick.
Kimberly C.
Sylmar , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is amazing everyone needs to purchase this item . The packaging is nice nothing to fancy but nice . This item is very easy to apply it goes into the lips smoothly . I purchased this one time and you best believe I will purchase this again
Desiree W.
This is a great long lasting product. I really enjoyed the color, and the texture. I like the way that the lipstick goes on, and the vibrant color that it gives my lips. I did not need to add a gloss over it, and it lasted the majority of the day with minimal touch up.
Avelina E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Live the color it's great for winter and very moisturizing ! I wear this color quite often it goes with almost everything
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I love Laura Mercier shimmer lip color tangerine... it is a beautiful shade, and great quality as well!!!
Lilith K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very pretty, kinda pricey but I love the color pay off and keeps my lips moist
Chels P.
This color is really pretty for the fall and early winter. I've worn it a lot and is one of my most used lipsticks. Amazing in the moisturizing compartment:)
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice color , very shiny and light , good for a date or any part of the day
Jessica R.
Love this product! Works very well. I recommend this to everyone! You cannot go wrong here. One of my favorite lipsticks
Faye T.
Delano, CA
The color is beautiful and it's more beautiful when it's on your lip omg.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this? Does it last long?
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
Does it last long?
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? Does it stay on long? does it even Smear?
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lm products. Is this lippie super pigmented.
Leslye B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? & pigmented?