Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour uploaded by vina t.Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour uploaded by vina t.Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour uploaded by vina t.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Creme Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour
  • "This is a great long lasting product. I really enjoyed the color, and the texture. I like the way that the lipstick goes on, and the vibrant color that it gives my lips. I did not need to add a gloss over it, and it lasted the majority of the day with minimal touch up. " in 3 reviews
vina t.
Canton, OH
I love it hehe it feel great on my lip and it compliments my face I think. It just a nice shade of red and it’s sparkly what more does a girl want in life? Hehe I would buy it if it wasn’t a gift. 10/10 would get it
Lizeth V.
It was a red lipstick i bought. It's okay for the price but it was good, a bit messy to apply but it did its job. It lasts a little longer then you would expect. It was my first time using it and I like it to have it as a back up just in case kind of lipstick.
Kimberly C.
Sylmar , CA
This lipstick is amazing everyone needs to purchase this item . The packaging is nice nothing to fancy but nice . This item is very easy to apply it goes into the lips smoothly . I purchased this one time and you best believe I will purchase this again
Desiree W.
Chels P.
This color is really pretty for the fall and early winter. I've worn it a lot and is one of my most used lipsticks. Amazing in the moisturizing compartment:)
Rosaly N.
Un hermoso tono de labial para una salida nocturna o romántica en pareja. Con una vestimenta negra perfecto. Esta marca es de gran calidad y duradera.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I am not that familiar with Laura Mercier items, but I really like this lipstick. It is the perfect shade, and very long lasting!!
Avelina E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Live the color it's great for winter and very moisturizing ! I wear this color quite often it goes with almost everything
Jessica R.
Love this product! Works very well. I recommend this to everyone! You cannot go wrong here. One of my favorite lipsticks
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I love Laura Mercier shimmer lip color tangerine... it is a beautiful shade, and great quality as well!!!
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How is this? Does it last long?
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
Does it last long?
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Is this product good? Does it stay on long? does it even Smear?
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
I love lm products. Is this lippie super pigmented.
Leslye B.
Is this product good? & pigmented?