Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc

Shimmer Bloc is a unique baked formula that applies effortlessly while brightening the eyes, cheeks and body with a hint of natural colour and light. Light-reflecting properties blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow.

The modern wearable pearl leaves skin gleaming without being too frosty or metallic. Layer over Bronzing Gel or Tinted Moisturizer for a natural sheen.

Golden Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyledocecyl Stearol Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Aqua (Water), Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Mosaic:

Water (Aqua), Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Water (Aqua), Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Pink Mosaic:

May Contain:

Is just used as a bronzer? Or can it be used as eyeshadow
How does this eyeshadow brand compare to urban decay? Tarte? Mac?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc!
Product Highlights
“...gives you the perfect dewy look. it lasts long and sits amazing in your face with minimal blending needed. i love it! one of my main choices.” in reviews
“i love this all in one powder. i use it for everything, highlighter, eye shadow, blush, bronzer. it really works for everything. it as a soft and shimmer texture that suits to everywhere you put it. the colors are worm and a must go for the suny days. i would buy this again. i highly recommend this one.” in reviews
Lorain, OH
I don't use these kinds of products often and it was given as a sample, I was very surprised and I love it. works great and has awesome color to it! I recommend
Boston, MA
This is such a great product, definitely worth the money! It gives me that perfect shimmer I need to my look. I’d definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Sherman Oaks, CA
a really nice highlighter.  I love the peachy tones as it's hard to find a peach shade that would complement all skin tones.  is not too shimmery
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Golden Mosaic
I love every product from Laura Mercier. This is a beautiful highlighter. Great for any skin. It is long lasting. Easy to blend and looks great on anyone.
Washington, MO
Definitely would recommend for people who enjoy the "glitter" bit to their makeup. I'm not one of those people, so this isn't for me, but it works well. x
Pollock
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach Mosaic
Love Laura Mercier products and LOVE this highlighter! It's such a perfect shimmer finish and SO pigmented . Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Scranton, PA
HEAVEN SENT. This highlighter is PERFECT. Works on any skintone and also doubles as a blush or bronzer! One of the only products I use in summer!!!!
Des Plaines, IL
Amazing color in one small pallate easily used amazing product I really like it alot great appreciate it easily blend and make on face good texture
Benbrook, TX
I love most Laura Mercier products! This one does not disappoint. The four different shades of bronze really help give you an all over good color
Hartsville , TN
Review for: Pink Mosaic
I've ordered this product 3 times. It looks great, but the product has never lasted longer than 3 weeks. It breaks up and crumbles. Very flimsy.