BY LAURA MERCIER

Shimmer Bloc is a unique baked formula that applies effortlessly while brightening the eyes, cheeks and body with a hint of natural colour and light. Light-reflecting properties blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow.

The modern wearable pearl leaves skin gleaming without being too frosty or metallic. Layer over Bronzing Gel or Tinted Moisturizer for a natural sheen.

Golden Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyledocecyl Stearol Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Aqua (Water), Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Mosaic:

Water (Aqua), Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Water (Aqua), Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Pink Mosaic:

• Is just used as a bronzer? Or can it be used as eyeshadow2 Answers
  • How does this eyeshadow brand compare to urban decay? Tar...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this gives you the perfect shimmer. i pair it with the highlighter and it's gives you the perfect dewy look. it lasts long and sits amazing in your face with minimal blending needed. i love it! one of my main choices." in 8 reviews
  • "i love this all in one powder. i use it for everything, highlighter, eye shadow, blush, bronzer. it really works for everything. it as a soft and shimmer texture that suits to everywhere you put it. the colors are worm and a must go for the suny days. i would buy this again. i highly recommend this one." in 4 reviews
Angela D.
Review for: Pink Mosaic more...
I am obsessed with this Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic! It is absolutely stunning as it adds a youthful natural glow to the face. The versatility this Shimmer Bloc offers makes it worth every penny. I use the lightest shade as a highlighter on my cheekbones, eyebrow arches, bridge of my nose, and Cupid’s bow for a fuller pout. The other colors I use as eyeshadows creating a soft glam inspired look. If you haven’t tried this product you are missing out and need to get your hands on it!
Sabrina J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Peach Mosaic, Pink Mosaic, Golden Mosaic more...
The Mosaic Shimmer Blocs by Laura Mercier are one of my favorite brand of highlighters. Whether it be sheer of bold, this highlighter gives you a beautiful, healthy, sun kissed glow.

My favorite thing about this highlighter is that it doesn’t contain large chunks of glitter that a lot of brands have. The finish is smooth && glow-y! Highly recommended!
Anna K.
Chicago
The color is like on photo. Good quality, just enough to touch brush one time and you will see shimmer on the skin. I used it for shoulders also when I do have very sexy dress. Price little bit high.
Amber H.
Edwardsville
I bought this not realizing It was a highlighter beachside of the peachy colors so I use it more as blush which a hardly ever pit on but this product is very pigmented and too colorful for my face which is not my fave thing
Amanda F.
West Columbia, SC
Really like this block as it is very pigmented. A little bit goes a long way and like that you can control the coloring. Stayed all day and didn't break out my skin.
Srinidhi Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Naowshaba F.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Starlet Mosaic more...
I have this gorgeous highlighter in the shade Golden Mosaic, a beautiful quad of bronze, rose gold, gold, and champagne shades. Mixed together it's a beautiful bronzy highlight, and individually or as duos they work as eyeshadow or highlighter. Works well on a variety of skin tones, but best on medium to tan skin tones. The versatility is wonderful, but the price is a bit steep.
Irene M.
This has become a necessity in my beauty routine! I bought the bloc in Pink Mosaic when I was new to blush, and it is super easy to use. Definitely a great blush for a beginner. I use the lightest color as a highlighter, mix the middle two for blush, and use the darkest shade for a bit of contouring. I have also used this as eyeshadow on occasion.The coverage is pretty sheer and easily buildable. This is great for a pale lady such as myself :) I will definitely be repurchasing when I need to.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc
I recently got the Laura Mercier shimmer mosaic bloc in "orchid" and I love it more than I originally intended to. I use it every day. The lightest color is perfect for highlighting. I use the other colors for eyeshadow. The bloc provides a very natural shimmer, very warm. Perfect for pale skin tones.
Tiffany T.
Is just used as a bronzer? Or can it be used as eyeshadow
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
How does this eyeshadow brand compare to urban decay? Tarte? Mac?