Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc

Shimmer Bloc is a unique baked formula that applies effortlessly while brightening the eyes, cheeks and body with a hint of natural colour and light. Light-reflecting properties blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow.

The modern wearable pearl leaves skin gleaming without being too frosty or metallic. Layer over Bronzing Gel or Tinted Moisturizer for a natural sheen.

Golden Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyledocecyl Stearol Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Aqua (Water), Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Mosaic:

Water (Aqua), Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Mosaic:

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Octyldocecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Nylon-12, Xanthan Gum, Water (Aqua), Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

May Contain:

Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Pink Mosaic:

May Contain:

Is just used as a bronzer? Or can it be used as eyeshadow
How does this eyeshadow brand compare to urban decay? Tarte? Mac?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc!
Product Highlights
“...gives you the perfect dewy look. it lasts long and sits amazing in your face with minimal blending needed. i love it! one of my main choices.” in reviews
“i love this all in one powder. i use it for everything, highlighter, eye shadow, blush, bronzer. it really works for everything. it as a soft and shimmer texture that suits to everywhere you put it. the colors are worm and a must go for the suny days. i would buy this again. i highly recommend this one.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Peach Mosaic
The packaging itself is stunning and not too cheap. The undertones are peach and golden which themselves is a beautiful color. I bought this product two times and the first time i raved about it and used it none stop. The second time i bought it i feel like it changed, the color was too orange and not that flattering. For the price I expected better. The colors in the pallet are gorgeous but on the face, it shows another story! i do not recommend personally, maybe its better for other skin tones.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Pink Mosaic
Like most Laura Mercier products, this one is buttery soft and goes on beautifully. I was really pleased with how shimmery this highlighter is without being sparkly, and it blends like a dream. Easily competitive with brands more known for blinding you with their highlighters. I feel the colors are a little arbitrary, as they kind of get lost in the shine, but the undertone is there nonetheless. Super glad I picked this up and gave it a shot.
Minnesota
Very fine and beautiful as eyeshadow as well. I have the Orchid colorway which is purple and the darkest purple does not work well as highlight for me, but the other shades are nice. They tend ho mix together as the pan is small but you can choose to concentrate on one side too. A bit fragile but nice effect
Westport, CT
Review for: Pink Mosaic
I’m a big fan of Laura Mercier products and this one is no different. I use this as a highlighter almost every day! I love that there are multiple colors in the block so you can mix and match if you want a more pinky or bronze look!
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Golden Mosaic
This was an okay highlighting powder. It does a better job of making a subtle overall glow than the instagram blinding highlight. I don’t like the multiple shades in the same pan as it’s hard to isolate shades with a big face brush.
Daphne, AL
Review for: Golden Mosaic
Love wearing this during the summer months! Gives a wonderful glow to your face and emphasizes your tan 💞 Definitely my go to when I’m wanting a shimmery finish to my face! Another product I’ll continue to purchase!
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Pink Mosaic, Golden Mosaic
Excellent little palette. Great for highlighting, also makes lovely eyeshadow as well. Just the right amount of shimmer to look flattering, not overwhelming. Blends out beautifully. Definitely well worth buying!!
Hiawatha, KS
This was a little more of an indication that it would have to do but I would not be doing this to you because you were a few years old does not work with your family in my life you are doing so
Manlius, NY
Review for: Peach Mosaic, Golden Mosaic
😍😍😍 uniform coverage, and does not dry out the skin. very important to test before choosing the color, I like to go to the store and experiment to have a good result😉
Peckville, PA
Review for: Peach Mosaic, Pink Mosaic, Golden Mosaic
Absolutely love this product always recommend to my friends and family. It’s affordable and extremely effective. This is something I’d buy for the rest of my life, definitely recommend