Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour

A hydrating, anti-aging, plumping and conditioning lip colour that glides on smoothly and evenly delivering a sheer wash of colour with a semi-matte finish. With the Laura Mercier Lip Colour Complex, colour is delivered in one swipe. The long-lasting formula will not feather or bleed.

Usage:

Line lips with Lip Pencil if desired. Coat Lip Colour Brush - Pull Apart with colour and apply to lips. Blend colour with the pencil outline so no line is visible.

(Baby Lips): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Mica, Paraffin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor (Aroma), Tribehenin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Boron Nitride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

(Bare Lips): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Mica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor (Aroma), Tribehenin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Boron Nitride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf  Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

(Healthy Lips): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Mica, Paraffin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor (Aroma), Tribehenin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Boron Nitride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6).

the color is pigmented?
whats the price like?
How long lasting is this product?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour!
Product Highlights
long lasting and a beautiful colour, nice to wear on a casual day.Comes in a really nice package. Higly pigmented and worth the price.” in reviews
“This is a BIG splurge for me, but the color is perfect. It looks natural, but so much prettier than the "nude" colors available.” in reviews
It's nice but a bit pricey, I find it hard to justify the price on this one. I have a lot of high end lipsticks and this is just average to them. It is a good formula and goes on nicely but nothing amazing.
battle creek
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Baby Lips
Love this sheer lip colour so much. It makes your lips feel very smooth and it glides right on. The color is so amazing and it is long lasting doesn’t even smudge. I do definitely recommend this product!
Washington, DC
Review for: Healthy Lips
I purchased this color for my mom last year for Christmas and it is her go to lip product now. She sometimes has allergic reactions to other lipsticks and even chapsticks so finding something she'll like and be able to wear is difficult. Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour is the glass slipper to my moms lips. She not only loves the light silky feel, but the healthy natural rouge color itself. It's a great gift for others or you!
This product is a great combination of the moisturizing part of a lip balm and the color of a lipstick. The Baby Lips color was perfect for me - it highlighted my natural lip color but made me look more polished. I would recommend it for those with fair skin who are looking for a little bit of added color but don't want anything too drying or a color that is too bold.
Encino, CA
Review for: Healthy Lips
Great for those who love to splurge on makeup. Long lasting and highly pigmented. Personally not my favorite compared to all the other brands out there. If you really want to splurge go for mac because thats a cult classic but, if you love Laura Mercier this is the on for you.
Charlotte, NC
I have the Sheer Lip Colour in the shade Healthy Lips and this is the perfect example of the “your lips but better” holy grail. This lipstick goes on like a balm and is extremely moisturizing but also leaves a very subtle color. I love this and always keep it in my purse because it goes with just about every outfit.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! A beautiful Burgundy for a night out -absolutely in love with it. Great for light brown skin women (really brings out the tan in you) Looks fierce and classy at the same time!! can't go wrong with it
Columbia City, IN
Love this brand of sheer lipstick.  It is as the name explains - shear.  But that is what I like about it. Easy to wear and moisturizing to my lips.  I think the packaging is very nice. Price point is a little high but I buy it because I think it is a superior product to lesser priced items.
I have been wearing this for years, and I absolutely love it! It feels nice and looks natural. It has a neutral color, which is excellent as it goes with any type of makeup. It gives excellent hydration to the lips as well. Overall, highly recommended.
Tempe
I was not that happy with the Laura Mercier Sheer Lip Colour….reasons being that it didn't stay on the lip long enough. For the price I expected more out of this product. Packaging is ok - it's a lipstick - however I don't think I will buy it again!