Laura Mercier Sharpener

A top quality device that sharpens pencils easily without "over sharpening" or breaking pencil tips. Sharpens pencils to an ideal point for precise, smooth application. With a removable cap to hold shavings, makeup bags remain clean. Designed specifically for use with Laura Mercier Eye Pencils, Lip Pencils, and Brow Pencils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Sharpener!
Bronx , NY
I have this sharpener and I love it. It sharpens my lip pencil perfectly. I pretty much use it every two weeks to get a really good fine point. It's pretty affordable and it really works well. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Medium Brown
Raleigh, NC
This is a great sharpener. The quality actually makes a big difference. I get a more precision sharpen with my eyeliners and other pencil makeup.
Platinum
Frederick , MD
Works great just wish it came with bigger option for bigger makeup pencils. Its inexpensive so that's a plus as well
Dark Brown
Surrey, Bc
It's a sharpener, it does what it's supposed to but having just the one size means you have to buy another sized sharpener if you have larger makeup pencils to sharpen.
Dark Brown
Hertfordshire
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper this is an amazing product as it is such good value at only $3.
Light Brown