3 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I really want to try this out.....1 Answers
  • Would you prefer this pressed powder or the loose powder better?1 Answers
  • How do you normally apply this product? I have seen beauty blenders...2 Answers
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hatred for setting powders & pretty much most powders. I find that it dries out my skin & makes my makeup looked caked on. So I never use them. I bought this setting powder because not only did the girl at Sephora highly recommend it but, I also needed a powder for a wedding I was doing the makeup for & I wanted to give it another whirl. This setting powder had me at Hello! It went on flawlessly & made my under eye concealer stay on all day! It was smooth & not cakey at all. I'll admit it's not a powder I wear every day. I only use it when I need that extra coverage when my dark under eye circles need all the help they can get. From someone who doesn't like any type of powders, I was pretty impressed with this one.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder
This product is worth 100 STARS and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! This is the first time I ever used a setting powder and let me tell you that I am never going back!! After watching numerous youtube videos of calling this the "holy grail of setting powders", I figured that I had to try it. And now my makeup has never looked more flawless. This product is extremely light weight and barely noticeable yet makes such a difference in blending everything in, and lasts 10+ hours. Girls, (and guys) if you're not using this product after you apply your foundation, you are definitely missing out. This is must-have. Or AT LEAST a must-sample!! (Can sample for free at sephora)
Allison L.
Allison L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I have the Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder in Universal. I am pretty sure that this is the same product only not labeled 100% accurately. I love this powder, it is truly invisible. It does not add any color at all to your face it simply sets your foundation, brows, lipstick, whatever you apply it to.

***My only warning is I am terrified to take this outside of my house. I used the Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder for years and more than one of them has completely crumbled on me. SO, as long as it's safe at home, it's a must have powder for that matte invisible finish.
Imelda B.
Imelda B.
Sweeny, TX
Review for: Loose Ivory
My favorite thing about this product is that it actually blurs any pores I have on my skin. I use this all over the face to set my makeup with a large brush and I also use it to set my under eyes. This in itself shows the quality of the product because normally I would not be able to use a powder that I use on my face under my eyes as it would be cakey and drying looking. This is definitely not. It works really well all over the face

Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Invisible
I don't think I'll ever use a colored face powder again. I absolutely love the Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder! I prefer it over the loose setting powder because I fee like I can control the application better. I can even use this product without foundation or CC cream. The finish is gorgeous and really helps set your makeup! It's my favorite makeup product that I consistently buy.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
Review for: Loose Ivory
You do not have to use too much product with this. It is nicely packaged and is perfect for setting the under eye area. It does not crease and lasts very long. I got this at sephora and absolutely loved the product. I would buy it again but it is a bit expensive so that is restraining me a bit.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier makes some of the greatest setting powders in my opinion. This is the only solid powder I will use as I usually go with loose powders. I love using this as my all over setting powder or to bake under my eyes and along my cheek bones. One pan lasts forever making it a great buy!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Invisible
Good setting powder, but expensive and no color options. Works better with the puff than the portable version. Personally I don't know that it's a rebuy simply because there are so many cheaper options out there which are comparable. But if money is not an option, then by all means splurge!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this! Setting powders are hard to come by that work but this brand is always an A+ in the game changer makeup world. Pricey but worth it. Only a little needed, great for all skin types and compact so you can just throw in your purse and party and sweat all night but still look fine :p
chyna r.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Review for: Invisible
This powder makes my foundation stay on all day and night. it also adds such a nice finished look to all my liquid face makeup. it's pressed so it's wicked easy to carry around just incase you need to add a little on the go especially since it comes with a small pad to dab on your face.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Is this bad for dry skin?
Laura T.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
How do you normally apply this product? I have seen beauty blenders and different brushes being used, but what works best for you?
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
How is this as a setting powder? Compared to another setting powder??
I really want to try this out.....
Marlen C.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Would you prefer this pressed powder or the loose powder better?