BY LAURA MERCIER #14 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What it is: A limited-edition, travel-size collection of best-selling loose powders plus a mini velour puff to set and finish your makeup with a radiant glow. Trio includes:- Translucent Loose Setting Powder (0.33 oz.): a finely-milled setting powder with a touch of sheer coverage that sets makeup for all-day wear and gives skin a natural matte finish- Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes (0.04 oz.): a weightless undereye setting powder that won't settle into fine lines and instantly brightens and sets undereye concealer for all-day wear- Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight (0.19 oz.): a lightweight, rose-gold finishing powder with pearl and light-reflecting minerals that gives a healthy, radiant, allover glow to eyes, cheeks and face. Brand: LAURA MERCIER. Style Name: Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5334724. Available in stores.

Irene M.
Azusa, CA
Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio If you have dry skin, don't be afraid to set your face with this Laura Mercier powder. It will smoothen out any smile wrinkles you may have and they will not peek through! I am always smiling as I work in customer service, so I do have wrinkles around my eyes and mouth after an hour or so after applying my makeup but today I didnt have that problem and I am a satisfied person! Soon to purchase this as soon as I run low. I am very thankful with Influenster and Laura Mercier for giving me this product to test out free of charge!
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i was really iffy about getting this translucent powder just because i always get disappointed so i bought the travel size and i have loved it ever since. it helps for my makeup not to crease and when i am done with the travel size i will be getting the bigger one. definitely worth your money. not a disappointment. SO WORTH IT
Teresa H.
Dallas
I really love LM make up. This powder trio works so well on my skin. There is no SPF but you should always apply a layer of SPF in your skin care regimen and not rely on your make up. I would buy the product again and have recommended it to friends and family. Only downfall is pricing. She is considered high end and you do pay for the name!
Natalie J.
ontario
I don’t even know where to begin. Laura Mercier has the best translucent powder in the game! I’m a make up artist and I can tell you that this is perfect for both oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin.This is the only product that I know I can trust on my clients and myself.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This are my holy grail of makeup products. Seriously. I even got the puff thinking it was free (nope $15) but I use it everyday to pay my face if I get hot or after setting my
Makeup with spray. These powders are flawless and just absolutely perfect. It is my go to every time. The only powder I buy time and time again. Let alone you get so much product for how much you spend. I bake my face almost everyday and it still lasts me a good minute until I run out. Trust me girls (and boys) these products are the shyttttt.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I love this set! It comes with a smaller size of the secret brightening powder which I have been loving to set concealer under my eyes. It also comes with the translucent setting powder and the mineral illuminating powder in the shade candlelight. I love both products, the translucent power is amazing for setting my face or even just my concealer, it never looks cakey but makes my skin look so soft. The candle light powder is such a beautiful light, rose gold/champagne shade that I think would look good on any skin tone. All 3 of these products individually are pretty pricey so being able to get them in this set is an amazing deal!
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Laura mercier is really one of my favorite and go-to translucent powder! It helps my makeup look natural. It sets the makeup so well! I feel like it makes my face look glowy and healthy! Everyone should have one in their makeup box!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sera J. M.
Atlanta
These will literally last you a lifetime, so don’t even worry about the price because it’s so worth it. They go on translucent so you can put it over anything and you’ll look photo ready, my face looked so smooth from before and after, it’s basically a filter in real life instead of on camera
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this travel size. How much cost? Thanks
Viola V.
Houston
Like know will it do well on my skin tone

back