Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio uploaded by Andrea C.

BY LAURA MERCIER #94 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What it is: A limited-edition, travel-size collection of best-selling loose powders plus a mini velour puff to set and finish your makeup with a radiant glow. Trio includes:- Translucent Loose Setting Powder (0.33 oz.): a finely-milled setting powder with a touch of sheer coverage that sets makeup for all-day wear and gives skin a natural matte finish- Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes (0.04 oz.): a weightless undereye setting powder that won't settle into fine lines and instantly brightens and sets undereye concealer for all-day wear- Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight (0.19 oz.): a lightweight, rose-gold finishing powder with pearl and light-reflecting minerals that gives a healthy, radiant, allover glow to eyes, cheeks and face. Brand: LAURA MERCIER. Style Name: Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5334724. Available in stores.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
I don’t actually have the trip but I have the candlelight light glow and I am literally obsessed. It is so beautiful and flattering. You can use it as a highlight or dust it all over your face to bronze and make your glow. It’s versatile and so worth every penny. I’ve had mine for a while- a little goes a long way
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
I love this set! It comes with a smaller size of the secret brightening powder which I have been loving to set concealer under my eyes. It also comes with the translucent setting powder and the mineral illuminating powder in the shade candlelight. I love both products, the translucent power is amazing for setting my face or even just my concealer, it never looks cakey but makes my skin look so soft. The candle light powder is such a beautiful light, rose gold/champagne shade that I think would look good on any skin tone. All 3 of these products individually are pretty pricey so being able to get them in this set is an amazing deal!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is the coolest gift ever. I received this for my birthday last year and it’s been a year later and I still use it every single day everyday and I’m not near finished with any of them. I think you can buy this at Sephora and it’s definitely worth it.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I really do love her setting powder. It works wonders and leaves my face way less shiny. I use it not just to set overall but to set my t zone repeatedly because I have an oily t zone that definitely will come through my foundation so I use the powder throughout to help set certain areas and keep the shine at bay. The only bad part it isn't something that lasts a full day for me so I definitely have to pay my face down by the afternoon. But it does keep the oiliness at bay for a very long time.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This is one of the few powders that does the job and doesn't cause flashback in photos. Expensive but worth it and lasts forever. It is truly translucent ....and doesn't show up white like some translucent powders do.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Amazing set worth every penny. Perfect for travel. As all products are finely milled you don’t need to use much so it will last you a while. The under eye brightening powder and translucent powder will keep your makeup in place. If you’re oily be sure to prime properly to ensure long wear. Highlight is beautiful and discontinued. So pick one up! Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
camryn h.
Bristow, VA
This product is definitely good! It is very handy and an overall good product to have in your collection! The highlights are very pigmented and are very bendable. This product is also easy to build up for multiple options.
Lillian R.