Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour

Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Color has soft-sparkle effects that glisten and captivate. The deep-impact shades can be swept over eyes softly for a stunning day look, or applied with more intensity for evening glamour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour!
How would you rate this product?
Chillicothe , OH
Awesome brand and awesome eyeshadow. I love all laura mercer products. This Eyeshadow is one of my favorites and one of my go to. Its so easy to blend beautiful natural matte colors . I definitely recommend this product
Mooresville , NC
I love how smooth and pigmented this eyecolor is. I would honestly not improve anything about this product. I’m already hitting pan on the first one I bought so I’ll definitely be buying another one soon!
West New York, NJ
I really like this Eye Color its a soft pink color that you can combine with others colors and gives you a nice shape and color blend I really like it I recommended to use this eye color you will love it
Las Vegas , NV
Love these. My favorite is bet African Violet shade. So gorgeous. Very easy to blend but highly pigmented as well. One of the best purple shades I’ve ever come across. Would recommend if you’re looking for that perfect shade.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is amazing I truly love this product, I’ll definitely recommend this and will purchase again, also this is one of my favorite brands ((I’m just in love )) ❄️
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m literally in love with Laura Mercier. Her makeup is SO pigmented. It lasts all day with no fallout. It has an amazing shimmer and I always get compliments when I wear it. I’ll buy it over and over again.
Fort Lee, NJ
Es lindo . Me gusta el color me gusta como dura en el maquillaje que creo que es muy importante a la hora de decidir comprar algo . Es de alta gama entonces su precio es alto no creo que valga 100 por ciento invertir en este producto pero queda en elección de cada quien
Boulder, CO
I generally stick to eye shadow palettes when buying eyeshadow, but this laura mercier eyeshadow is great. It's really pigmented and comes in so many colors so you have a nice variety depending on what kind of makeup look you're going for. It's pretty expensive compared to eyeshadow palettes but definitely worth it if you find a great color.
I love Laura Mercier eyeshadows. They are beautiful. They have great pigmentation and they are very creamy and silky. Love it and highly recommend it.
Houston
it’s a really good product to get , and put on . worth the money , and it’s really nice for the finishing touch of the makeup .

Looking for your answer?