BY LAURA MERCIER #54 in Tinted Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Secret Finish, 1 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Allison R.
This product was pretty good. I love how it made my makeup look luminous and glowy but it didn't really keep my foundation on but over all a good product and would recommend!!
Coraima P.

I love Laura Mercier! I think it is a mark of the highest range, this product is very good, its smell and texture leaving the skin is amazing, whenever I see it I want to buy it, as I use it much is spent too quickly, but worth every penny. Yes, i recommend this for everyone!
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is okay. You really should pay more attention to a proper skin care regime than using primers as a good routine would leave your face pre-primed. this contains primarily silicones which aren't horrible for skin, but a waste of money.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
It would mean so I could go for some time and the other side is the only way you want a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be the time of year when the sun and moon collide with a new phone case you want me too I yyyy have to go back and I don't think that
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am totally in love with every single Laura Mercier product. This gives me a glow without the shine. It is very moisturizing and dos not dry out my skin at all. The consistency of the cream is like a dream
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff was pretty light going on, had a nice even coverage but wasn't as glowy as I had hoped...would have liked more of a shimmer but other than that liked it!
Love this product, it gives me such a glow. Im so UN love! I get compliments daily on my face makeup. Blends flawless and smooth
Dana J.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an unnecessary expensive makeup finisher .
Don't get me wrong it works perfectly but it compares to a smashbox finisher
Agustina A.
Great product. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Expensive but I will be buying this product again in the near future
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Love the lightweight feel of this product. It is so affordable and worth the buy. I bought it at sephora!