BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush - Long Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Kathryn D.
This is really the only brush that works with the secret camouflage regime. It's super expensive, but alas, it's the truth. It's very precise, it's yielding but firm enough to pick colour up from the dry and somewhat hard Secret Camouflage pan, and it's easy to clean.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for camouflaging my breakouts and dark spots since it's a precise brush. I sometimes go in with a smaller pointed brush for smaller spots then blend it out with LM brush. It's a staple in my makeup brush collection and almost use it daily
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
This is the perfect brush to use to cover up liquid lipstick mistakes with concealer. It also makes the lines of the liquid lip really crisp
Prateeksha S.
Flower Mound, TX
Its an excellent product and gives best results.So far I'm one of the happiest customers and think its worth the money.I can fullly rely on this brand for any of the products.I use it frequently.0
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brush for eyeshadow, but it does shed a little bit. I would definitely stick with my brushes.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta brocha es muy suave muy fasil de usar muy duradera puedes aplicar producto muy fasilmente
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
This Brush Could Be Use For The Lips To Apply Lipstick or as An Eye shadow Brush
rosie t.
Is this brush available in the u.k and not too expensive . x
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX
Why you recommend this brush.