BY LAURA MERCIER #45 in Concealer

Full camouflaging coverage that leaves skin looking natural and flawless. Laura's original invention and an absolute must-have in any professional makeup artist's kit.

With more pigment than a traditional concealer, this long-wearing formula covers completely to retouch flaws one by one. Instantly, a look of natural perfection camouflages blemishes, shadows, scars, capillaries, discolourations, redness, age spots, the nose area.

Unique two-shade compact allows you to customize exactly the right shade and undertone to match your skin tone every day, any time of year. Makeup artists love the flexibility. You will too.

• Full Coverage
  • Apply where needed and build for full coverage and a natural finish. Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Paraffin
  • Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Ethylhexyl Isononanoate
  • Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera)
  • Polymethyl Methacrylate
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba)
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Tetrapeptide-14
  • Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)
  • Mica (Ci 77019)

May Contain:

• Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 / Ci 77499)
  • Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

SC-3, SC-4:

• Diethylene Glycol
  • Diethylhexanoate/Diisononanoate
  • Paraffin
  • Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Ethylhexyl Isononanoate
  • Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera)
  • Mica (Ci 77019)
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Tetrapeptide-14.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
  • "this powder is amazing. i love this powder. it’s makes your makeup mate. this is a good mate finishing product." in 33 reviews
  • "i like this duo! i feel like they work really well together to combat under eye dark circles. the mirror on this thing is a little small. after a while i noticed the top layer gets a little dry but once you break that layer it's good as new. it's smooth and creamy but i've noticed if you don't have a good primer underneath it does find its way into fine lines and creases.. in a bad way, highlighting them instead of "camouflaging" them. oh and i recommend you keep the plastics film! i find myself picking out lint too often!" in 23 reviews
  • "covers so well but it’s so dry! if you have dry skin sometimes this doesn’t work to cover bc you look super flakey. good for my more oily zones" in 22 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it is best applied with a very soft, fluffy concealer brush to buff this in." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so it will last you for a while. " in 2 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: #SC-7 more...
First, I use the shade that matches my skin's undertone (the smaller of the two shades) to cover up (using a brush) any blemishes/dark spots. Since it matches the undertone, I'm able to cover up any redness or darkness that may be on the spot. Second, I use the other shade that matches my actual skintone and I pat it over the blemish using a brush. I don't rub it on because that will cause the first shade that I placed to "move" off the blemish. I pat over the blemish and apply a little to the surrounding area as well so I can blend it in gently with my finger. As long as you do not touch any of the concealer over the blemish right away, it will stay put ALL day. This concealer is PERFECT. It covers up dark spots/hyperpigmentation from pimples. You only need a little bit of each shade to completely cover up the dark spots and you can gently blend it in so it blends in seamlessly with your natural skin. I do not need to use foundation; I only need to use this concealer on specific dark spots. Additionally, this concealer does not feel like you have makeup caked on your face. It's light and as long as you moisturize before you put this on, it won't feel dry or heavy. Simply put, it feels just like your skin but better.
rebecca M.
If you could only carry one product in your purse, it should be the Laura Mercier secret camouflage. It’s the ultimate concealer for the most dark of hyper pigmentation. I love that it has a dryer consistency so it nearly sets itself but I do top it off with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and it is pudge proof perfection all day. I love that it has too colors so that depending on how dark or how purple the spots are, I can adjust the color. Also great for summers when you acquire a tan. Use a tiny pin point concealing brush and you are set!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Review for: #SC-4 more...
My holy moly grail product.
Been using this for the last 7 years and the secret camouflage and the translucent powder is my absolute favourite.
I have never seen a more chic packaging for a concealer and the dual shade in a box makes the perfect shade to conceal ones nasty spots. Works best with its pin point concealing brush.
There are always day when I just only use this and walk off to work or dinners and it absolutely pays off for its price with a natural finish.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: #SC-1 more...
as someone who has acne, i am more concerned that a concealer covers up blemishes really than dark circles and eye bags. after reading how great this concealer was, i decided to pick this up. i was disappointed in how little it lasted, even with setting powder and a setting spray; it also didn’t do the best at covering up blemishes. i will say it did good on covering up discoloration; i just wish it also did great in the blemish department.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I tell all of my friends about this concealer. Do NOT use this under your eyes-the formula is too waxy and drying. However, it is my ultimate go-to concealer for spot concealing. I love the option of blending the two colours for my perfect shade. One trick I’ve learned is to actually use more of the peachy shade if you have a red spot you want to conceal. I’ve found this will last all day even without setting with a powder!!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
One amazing product! It helps to expertly conceal so many imperfections. There is a technique to using this stuff and one color does not fit all. You need to have someone who knows the line help you choose the right shade. One shade is lighter and one darker than the other. It's so you can expertly blend the shades or layer them to get the flawless cover you want. Feels a bit tacky in the container as it is rather dense, but when warmed up with your skin it applies well. If used correctly, one could even cover tattoos with this and set with a setting powder. Don't necessarily recommend for under eyes. It may look too cakey or drying for that. Blend using a brush for flawless application. Could use finger tip too, but I find a brush does the job even better. Highly recommend this product if you know what you're doing with it.
Jessyka V.
Review for: #SC-4 more...
I’d say for the purpose of spot concealing, this concealer is fantastic. But I think it may be too dry for under eyes. The color SC 4 is very salmon based, however I appreciate the tone for covering up dark spots, and I like the inclusion of two colors so I can use the same product year round and mix according to my skin tone.
Sapphire D.
Seaford, NY
Review for: #SC-1 more...
I absolutely love Laura Mercier products, my overall favorite brand by far. I have acne prone skin as well as dark under eyes. This product is awesome because I can use it for everything and perfect to throw in my bag for touch ups! Sets well and doesn’t crease especially with a dab of Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. Love this product and Laura Mercier!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: No. SC3 more...
Best product for spot concealing blemish and acne. It is a 2 step system, you pick up one side of the color with the concealer brush, flip the brush and pick up the other side of the color. You mix it on the back of your hand til you get the correct color. You can put the palette away and only use what is left on your hand. I also like to use the mirror to blend them together as well. You save a ton of product plus it is useful all year because you can mix it lighter or darker depending on the season.
Marisa M.
Sunnyvale
Review for: #SC-5 more...
I really wanted to love this product but I found it to be very dry which did not make application easy. In fact, it didn’t glide at all which is important when applying under the eye. Also, it cakes and creases quickly. I give it 2 stars for color match. It did match nicely with my olive complexion.
Dash V.
Arlington, VA
How is it for dryer skin? Does it cake a lot? Does it make skin dryer?
Michelle M.
Plain, WI
What is the difference between the Camoufloage and the regular concealer?
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
Does this really work? Do they have colors for darker skin?
Ashley S.
Edmonton , VT
What is everyone buying for Sephora VIB Rouge sale happening in a few days? I am thinking of the following: Laura Mercier Secret CamouflageLaura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder x2 KEVYN AUCOIN The Sculpting Powder Light 0.11 ozLoose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin Still working on list...
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it creamy are powder?