BY LAURA MERCIER #21 in Concealer

A beauty editor and makeup artist favorite, this customizable concealer naturally and completely covers dark circles, blemishes, scars, minor imperfections, and discolorations with a unique two-shade system. One shade is formulated to match skin’s depth of color, while the other matches skin’s undertone. This dual-shade camouflage makes it possible for everyone to custom-blend her own perfect shade. Always apply after foundation; the high-level of pigment requires very little product to achieve perfect coverage that lasts for up to eight hours.

Buy on Sephora
  • "A little goes a long way so it will last you for a while. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it is best applied with a very soft, fluffy concealer brush to buff this in." in 2 reviews
  • "Very good product by a very good make up company." in 1 review
  • "It's probably better suited for who are at least medium coverage make-up users (aka not for people who don't also wear some kind of liquid or powder foundation), but I haven't had a "tired" comment since." in 1 review
  • "I've hit pan on it three times and keep rebuying! " in 1 review
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just did not work. I've bought it twice to try to see if it could work for me (especially for spot concealing (since i get random spotty pimples)) and I'm going to return it. I've desperately tried to make it work. I've tried rubbing it between my fingers to warm it up with my body heat, using a small detail brush, a small concealer brush. Everything. The pigmentation is amazing and I love the duo colors for customization. But the minute it goes onto a pimple, the formula dries the whole area out and you immediately see the ridges. Unflattering and it makes the spot more noticeable due to the rugged texture. This is good for staying power, but it's just not good with the whole texture issue. Probably works for everyone else, just not me. Sad day, onto find another product that will hopefully work.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this more than I ever thought I would. When someone finally taught me how to use this, concealing became easier for me. All you really have to do is dab your concealer brush in one side, flip it, and dap in the other side. Mix the two on your hand, and lightly pat on top of imperfections. It is SO pigmented you literally need the smallest layer, which is why it is so misunderstood. I think it's cool that you can make your own shade too, if it's too yellow.. add pink and vise versa. It's like color correcting only less obvious and more personalized.
Hannah H.
I love this concealer! I used to use Nars but, switched to this and will continue to use it. I have very fair but, have two-tones skin. The face that this comes with two compatible shades makes it simple and easy to cover everything that needs to be covered. It's buildable and stays for hours, especially if you set with a powder. After using this product people have commented on how flawless my skin looks. Find a great brush and buy this!!
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
gorgeous coverage, no creasing. stays moisturized and in place with or without a primer. i have been using for over 5 years. i have very thin skin under my eyes and have a tendency to be a bit dark in that area against my light complexion. totally gets the beauty and vitality back to that area and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! high recommend to anyone. particularly for dry skin and hard to cover dark shadow circles....thank you Laura Mercier!
Kathryn D.
This is a great concealer. It stays, it's dry, and it's customizable. Please don't wear this under your eyes though. I've stopped using this because... it's just takes too long. It extends the concealing phase of my regime by quite a bit, and I think it's excessive. Yes, a great cult product, but if you aren't a make up artist, I don't think it's necessary that one customizes their colours to this extent on a daily basis.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one product I will always come back to because it lasts for so long, actually covers up everything easily, and leaves a matte finish without having to use powder. The compact includes a mirror that is perfect for when you need to do quick touchups on long days. By having two different tones available, I can match the concealer to my skin every season. You can also use this as a great eyeshadow primer! Love this!
Jess L.
Really amazing concealer. Being able to blend the two colors really helps conceal most anything! I agree with other reviewers that this one is best applied under foundation. I don't like to use it under my eyes too much though cause it sometimes looks cakey. I use my fingers to apply when I'm in a rush and that does the job well but definitely when I use a brush it does help to achieve a more flawless look.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
So i definitely own this, but it is the serious type of camouflage just like the name says, and I have serious dark circles, the kind that generally require some color correcting qualities and some extra creamy coverage. This is definitely the concealer for the job and it blends a little more nicely on me than the Bobbi Brown concealer. It is a higher price point so getting color matched is good idea.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Mercier quite a bit - favorite BB cream and lip gloss of all time - but found this cultishly popular concealer duo hard to use and ho-hum. Was color matched by a Mercier SA, who also gave me a demo. Went home with the product and could never re-create the look. But honestly, don't know if I'd want to, because the light of day showed the SA's handiwork to be thick and dry too. Pass.
Micaiah C.
Greenacres, WA
I was really disappointed with this product. Although the packaging is nice, there are limited color/shade options for extremely fair people (like myself) to choose from. Also, the application was difficult and it was very cakey. Mixing it with foundation helped some but not enough. I recommend this for oilier skin types and warmer climate so the concealer won't dry out as easily.
Dash V.
Arlington, VA
How is it for dryer skin? Does it cake a lot? Does it make skin dryer?
Michelle M.
Plain, WI
What is the difference between the Camoufloage and the regular concealer?
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
Does this really work? Do they have colors for darker skin?
Ashley S.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is everyone buying for Sephora VIB Rouge sale happening in a few days? I am thinking of the following: Laura Mercier Secret CamouflageLaura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder x2 KEVYN AUCOIN The Sculpting Powder Light 0.11 ozLoose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin Still working on list...