MakeupEye MakeupLaura Mercier
Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes

Shop Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this good for dry skin?
I’ve been wanting to try this but I don’t want to waste my money? Is it worth it?
have you tried this?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Brooke M.
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
Holy bananas, this product is so hard to find in stock!! I was dying to try it and looked everywhere and finally found it in stock at Bluemercury. I have hereditary dark under eyes and have been trying to master how to mask them for years! I finally found that the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector (in peach) and the Nars Radiant creamy concealer were a huge help but I just needed something else. Well, this is it! I apply this last after the corrector and concealer. It truly makes my under eyes look flawless and brighter! I can’t believe it! If you suffer from dark under eyes line me— I highly suggest this. It also even covered my fine lines somehow. Truly amazing!! I have tried applying this with a beauty blender and a brush and found a brush worked best for me.
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Amanda H.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
I was Super Excited to receive the Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes, complimentary from Laura Mercier & Influenster, in exchange for my honest review. To be honest, before this, I was completely unaware that a special powder for under eyes even existed. So basically, if my setting powder wasn't cutting it, well, thems the breaks. And as I get older & develop more fine lines & wrinkles, the powders I previously used weren't working so well anymore. And we ALL know how delicate & different that part of our face is! This 'secret powder' is SOOO finely milled & very silky. It is transparent & just blurs those troublesome dark circles. Absolutely, my under eyes look brighter after applying this over the Secret Camouflage Duo Stick Concealer. And actually this powder alone even brightened & blurred my problem areas. This, like all Laura Mercier cosmetics, is a quality beauty product. I love the signature black packaging. The only improvement I would make is in the method of delivery. I wish there was a slide or cover to go over the holes in the jar. Unfortunately, after riding along (and probably upside down) in my makeup bag - a lot of powder had dispensed through the holes & was sitting at the top. So be careful unscrewing the lid when you get ready to swirl & tap! Even so, it's not a dealbreaker for me. Just a little thing that would be nice. I totally understand now why I've heard such great things about Laura Mercier cosmetics. Now excuse me while I go brighten my under eyes to give myself back a few years and a nap! Thank you @lauramercier & @influenster ! #lauramercier #influenster #complimentary #gotitfree #secretpowder #secretcamoduo #voxbox #makeup
Christina G.
Holland, MI
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Christina G.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
Well. I’m still unsure on how I feel about this. I feel like it give me a white cast, but I feel like I’m too light for the medium. I do like how it looks on my under eyes though. I’m just unsure of the color. I’m still using it though.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Lauren P.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
This stuff is like MAGIC! The Secret Brightening Powder feels great, doesn't make my skin look ashy or cakey, and helps my under eye concealer last longer. I'm a virtual teacher and I'm on web conferencing all day long. This brightening powder makes me look well-rested and awake (I'm not-I'm always tired LOL). I use a soft brush to lightly sweep the powder under my eyes without concealer but use my fingers to lightly pat the powder into the concealer when I'm wearing concealer. It looks great either way!
Melissa M.
Fort Myers, FL
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Melissa M.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
Although I prefer LM’s reg translucent powder, this one does work really nicely under the eyes. It is blurring and brightening. However, don’t go too heavy handed or else it gets a little dry. The other thing is, I can’t use this color when I am very tan.... think anything darker than NC35 it can look a little reverse raccoon-like. U know the look lol overall, really nice product though. Especially for light skinned girls without dryness issues!
joanne W.
Versailles, MO
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by joanne W.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
I love all of these products! I use the concealer every day along with the brightening powder and blush. I would definitely purchase again. The eye brightening powder took away my dark circles under my eyes.
MARY T.
Santa Ana, CA
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by MARY T.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
I love this under eye setting powder. It does what it says, brighten. I love that it doesn’t look cakey, or crease. I would definitely recommend this this product.
Mandie G.
Bixby, OK
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Mandie G.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
I have never used a product like this before! I am completely shocked at how it brightened my eyes! It was amazing! It’s so easy to apply! I loved it!
Barbara H.
Montrose, MI
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Barbara H.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
This product is a light weight powder. The powder works well and does it's job. My eyes look better after applying the powder. It's definitely a nicer product and more light weight product. I will recommend this product to others who appreciate a good brightener powder.
Gigi L.
Tucson, AZ
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Gigi L.
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes uploaded by Gigi L.
Review for: SHADE 1 LIGHT-MEDIUM
I received this product complimentary for my honest review and I’m so grateful to have received it. This is the most incredible powder created, so smooth and so long lasting. It gives a long lasting finish to your makeup and it doesn’t fall into lines or create wrinkles. A must have for every finished look.

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...