BY LAURA MERCIER #6 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Lighter-than-air powder sets and prolongs the wear of concealer, camouflage, and other under eye products. Instantly brightens eye area.

Brightening Finish:
Transparent white powder has a brightening finish that instantly adds a lightening boost to the eye area, with a touch of sheer coverage. 2 shades designed to work on any skin tone.

Just for Eyes:
Micronized pigments won't settle into fine lines, accentuate shadows, or look cakey, even in the eye area.

Formulation Details:
Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

Usage:

Using the Camouflage Powder Brush, pat over makeup or onto lids; don't drag the brush over skin. Because this powder contains white pigment, don't use it on the entire face. Keep to areas to be lightened and brightened around eyes.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Mica, Glyceryl Caprylate, P-Anisic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tin Oxide. May Contain/ Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947).

Cynthia S.
I purchased this because of a recommendation from YouTuber Nicole Guerriero! I was surprised at the small size of the container at first, but I figured since it specifically for the under eyes it made sense. I set my concealer with this and it smooths the look of everything and brightens without looking white or ghostly. It’s very very fine which I like too. There’s very small particles of glitter in this powder, but when you apply this to the skin you can’t see them at all. Be careful of how much you apply though because if you put too much and take pictures it gives a slight white cast.
Kylie S.
Plainfield, IN
After seeing many reviews and recommendations for bloggers I follow, I pulled the trigger.  I knew I needed something for my under eye on top of my concealer.  This was the priciest makeup purchase at the time, so it was a big leap!

This product definitely looks good over my concealer and keeps it from settling into my fine lines.  The only down side and what is keeping it from 5 stars is that it contains talc.  On a normal day I don't care, but I have learned to avoid it on days where I know I will be photographed.  Talc causes flash back.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
When my under eye isn’t bright enough or I used the wrong concealer shade and it’s not bright enough I use this and I also use it with a tapered blending eyeshadow brush (has to be real hair) and slowly build (to soften the brightness) and it brightens. I use this last after my makeup is done and have used setting powder this is like a light application it’s not meant to completely set your under eye (it’s not that kind of powder it’s not a setting powder) and it’s not meant for baking either. You will like it if you use it the right way.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I LOVE this stuff! I use the regular Laura Mercier translucent powder on the rest of my face and this for my under eyes. Don’t let the word “brightening” scare you off because it’s not shimmery, glittery, etc. There is just something about it that makes the under eyes look extremely radiant and youthful. It actually ends up looking like I don’t have any makeup under my eyes whatsoever. I know it’s a little pricey, but it’s definitely worth it, in my opinion. It lasts an extremely long time too since I use it strictly for my under eyes. I highly recommend this product!
Leea k.
This. is. awesome!

I've been using the Secret Brightening Powder for a few years exclusively to set my under eyes. You don't need a lot of product and the pot lasts me a really long time.

I noticed that the people who gave lower than like 5 stars were using this to set their full face! It's not what it's for! Only for the under eye. It's super finely milled and goes on so smoothly.

If you set your concealer with the powder immediately after blending it, it will not budge. Smooth sailing for the entire day (at least with a good concealer, can't say for ones that don't work under the eye). I pair this with the  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is a great powder for under your eyes as long as you don’t plan on baking with it. It doesn’t do very well, it leave a white cast when you try to wipe away the excess. But if you just want a powder to set with and brighten your under eyes... this is amazing. There isn’t anything like it. It has a little bit of a shimmer to it but it does t make your under eyes look glittery, it just makes them look bright and awake.
Cassie A.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I used the brown colored one and I love it more than maybelline (which is the cheaper alternative). I like that it’s light weight and I use it on top of my primer, underneath and over my foundation because I have super oily skin. It keeps the oils at away for a good chunk of time.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
This product is amazing for setting the under eye. After searching for something that wouldn’t leave creases or make my undereye look cakey, I found my holy grail. It is also Talc free which is very important for the undereye (many face setting powders contain talc) as it can be drying. This powder is special because it is super find and so it can fill those fine lines on the undereye.
Christina L.
This Laura mercier product has been all over the internet and everyone loves it. I went to Sephora to buy it and was a little bummed that the Brightening powder only comes in one small size for an expensive price. Besides the size the powder is really BRIGHTENING it helps with my dark circles and it smooths everything down. I do like this powder just which there was a bigger size.
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
This powder is a holy grail product for me. If you have dark circles, you need this powder! I don’t even remember what powders I used to set my under eye concealer before this , but all I know is none of them worked like this one. This powder does exactly what it claims to do - brightens up the under eyes, doesn’t crease, no shimmer, nice matte natural finish, and lasts all day!
Malory C.
I have been wanting to try this powder for a year now. But I don't want my under eyes to look ass if they have glitter under them. Does this product have glitter or shimmer in it? Does anyone prefer this over the translucent powered?
Heather H.
I have dry skin and I currently use the air spun powder but I hate it! It's so cakey and I have dry skin. Is this one any good?
Katherine C.
Yonkers, NY
Does this give you flashback in photos?
Nayeli R.
Aliso Viejo
What other setting powder that's drugstore does anyone recoommend ?
Karen L.
New York
I've never used a setting powder before. What's the best way to use this? Finger tips? Brush? What kind of brush?

Sephora