BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Secret Brightener Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• What is this product used for? Is it good?1 Answers
  • can someone explain to me what this product does exactly? 1 Answers
  • I would really like to own some Laura Mercier. It always ...2 Answers
Laura Mercier Secret Brightener
  • "great in combination with the secret concealer and brightening powder! only downside is that it doesn't last very long. " in 5 reviews
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Awesome easy and fast way to brighten the under eyes. It's a little sticky, however but pats out easy. I have used a neutragena one that I like just as much for less money. I would recommend this product and the other, it is higher end so if you want a higher end product this is great!
Lysha J.
Love 💖 This product! I've tried several products similar to this, but this one is a fav by far. It brightens any area you apply it to. I use it under my eyes and in my T- zone to brighten and make me look brighter and awake! 💋 No more dark under eyes for me 😘
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Love this product! Such an ingenious design and works great too!! you simply twist the bottom to start the product and the apply a little product under the eyes to brighten the eyes!! you can also apply anywhere else you would like to brighten on your face but I only use under my eyes!!
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Have good coverage I like this brand for their other great products , this brand is really good and my favorites I like many products certainly are in my makeup and intense use of makeup and life
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
i love this and the secret brightening powder for under neath the ideas. I have fair skinned with blue undertones under my eyes so i really need something to make that area pop. this always brightens the area and the powder sets it without it looking crepy or creased.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Such a fun thing to keep in the makeup bag! I like using a highlighter on date nights to dress up my everyday look! This color is so beautiful and adds a little subtle sparkle to your face. And perfectly compact to keep in the purse!
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Fits in your bag and helps makes you look bright and colorful all day long! I trust Laura Mercier's Secret Brightener to ensure that I look fresh, even when I don't feel it!
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I have really dark under eye for few years and I have to have this concealer is like my life saver without it I'll be depress.
Giovanna R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I think that the Laura Mercier products didn't work for me so well.. I mean, they ar good, but didn't go so good on my face
Kelcie D.
Great in combination with the secret concealer and brightening powder! Only downside is that it doesn't last very long.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
I would really like to own some Laura Mercier. It always looks so nice. Does anyone know how well this applies to your skin if you have naturally dry sky? Thanks!
can someone explain to me what this product does exactly?
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
I meant dry skin!
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What is this product used for? Is it good?

back