3 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Secret Brightener Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• What is this product used for? Is it good?1 Answers
  • can someone explain to me what this product does exactly? 1 Answers
  • I would really like to own some Laura Mercier. It always looks so n...2 Answers
Legalbarbie S.
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
i love this and the secret brightening powder for under neath the ideas. I have fair skinned with blue undertones under my eyes so i really need something to make that area pop. this always brightens the area and the powder sets it without it looking crepy or creased.
Yubeily G.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Have good coverage I like this brand for their other great products , this brand is really good and my favorites I like many products certainly are in my makeup and intense use of makeup and life
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Fits in your bag and helps makes you look bright and colorful all day long! I trust Laura Mercier's Secret Brightener to ensure that I look fresh, even when I don't feel it!
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dark under eye for few years and I have to have this concealer is like my life saver without it I'll be depress.
Giovanna R.
Giovanna R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I think that the Laura Mercier products didn't work for me so well.. I mean, they ar good, but didn't go so good on my face
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Laura Mercier Secret Brightener I use this under my eyes with my concealer to brighten my dark circles
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Really easy to put on and so smooth. Stays on very long ,I really like the texture not to heavy feeling or cakey.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Delaware, OH
This is an amazing product! I would recommend it to everyone out there! I love it and use it everyday
chrissy M.
chrissy M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Loreal BB Cream is perfect and nice and smooth and goes on great and stays on all day. I love it
Jesseca W.
Jesseca W.
Cocoa, FL
Didn't prefer it but that's just my opinion I might try it again to see if I change my mind.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really like to own some Laura Mercier. It always looks so nice. Does anyone know how well this applies to your skin if you have naturally dry sky? Thanks!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What is this product used for? Is it good?
can someone explain to me what this product does exactly?
Dayton, TN