BY LAURA MERCIER #59 in Blush

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Aylin S.
irvine
Review for: Lotus Pink
best set ever, I love this product, it's perfect for all ages. ! It was way better than my expectation for the color and texture. It is very natural, and exactly th color I was looking for.its perfect for day and night! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Savannah H.
Review for: Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour
Super pigmented and longlasting! This is the holy grail of blushes! I tried this in the Laura Mercier Master Class Pallet and I fell in love! It is my go to blush for daily wear or for a night out. I will definitely be buying again and again. I have the color Lotus Pink!
Alyssa S.
Review for: Tender Mauve
A very natural and complimenting shade. When I put it on, it blends very easily and I never have to worry about it disappearing throughout the day. long lasting. I would say it is buildable but you don't really need much in the first place because it is pigmented.
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Soft Iris
By now we all know anything Laura Mercier puts out is a luxury product. This blush is medium pigment but is also buildable so you can control the intensity. Great for yellow-neutral range skin tones. Might make the red undertones more pronounced. Flawless formula.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow , OK
Review for: Soft Iris
I bought this because I love the color. It's beautiful. It swatches well on my skin as well so I did try it before I left. I really wanted to love it because many other products I had tried were great. This just doesn't hold up throughout the day.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Soft Iris
This blush is beautiful, has an incredible color and a beautiful shine. It is an easy product to apply and has excellent coverage. Packaging is very practical. It is an easy to use and easy to find product. It is a product with excellent price.
Rebecca K.
08648
Review for: Sweet Mandarin
This Blush is such a beautiful color! I love this brand so much. The price is good, the quality is amazing it is a very high end brand as well. It's such a smooth product it doesn't look Like it cakes on your skin when you apply it to your skin.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Soft Iris
I love Laura mercier products but this blush is amazing!!! It is pigmented but sheer at the same time, just how I like it! You can build it up though but I prefer the slight sheer blush hint of color. I would definitely buy it again!
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
Review for: Soft Iris
this is such smooth application and beautiful color. however, i did not feel that the slight effect i got from it, although buildable, is worth the price. I think i'll go ahead and stick with the more affordable brands of blush and cheek color
Leigh A.
Atlanta
Review for: Soft Iris
This cheek colour from Laura Mercier is absolutely stunning. Its the perfect pinkish purple color that meshes well with the skin. It's super easy to blend. I like the fact that it goes on sheer sometimes because you can always build up the intensity.
Heather L.
I would love to know if this is as pretty on the skin as it is in compact?!
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this, but need some more feedback about this.
sonia d.
Clovis, CA
How long will the color last?
jutselys u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
¿Qué tanto te gusta este producto?