BY LAURA MERCIER #41 in Blush

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Erin S.
Athens, OH
Best blush I've ever had. It lasts you a long time and a little color goes a long way. There is a little sparkle too but it's not over powering which makes this product stand out. It also sticks on your face all day and night so you never need to reapply throughout the day.
Samantha A.
I absolutely obsess over these blushes from Laura Mericier. They are incredibly pigmented so you need a very light hand. Also these last forever because you just need the tiniest bit and you're good to go!
Laura B.
These blushes are very pretty and super pigmented. I got a couple of these for Christmas and they last all day long
Jojobeeez :.
Lakewood, CA
So pretty, definitely Brightens up your face. I love it's size because it's so compact.
Jessica M.
Lenoir, NC
I have Sweet Mandarin and it's the perfect pop of subtle and flattering colour for everyday for my colouring. I'm nearly at the end of my compact and was going to defect back to NARS but the texture and finish of LM's blushes will be hard to beat.

My only beef is that the compact is rather small and I seem to have gotten through mine pretty quickly. However, I will definitely repurchase Sweet Mandarin because it just works so well for me. The colour looks very bright and possibly unwearable in the pan and a little goes a long way on the brush but the end result is definitely a your cheeks but better look on me.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
Review for: City Pink
I work at sephora and whenever someone comes in looking for a great blush I always try to see if there is a color option for them at laura mercies. The quality is really nice and it blends out so well you can't even tell there is powder on your cheeks. I think this is a really great blush.
Aylin S.
irvine
Review for: Lotus Pink
best set ever, I love this product, it's perfect for all ages. ! It was way better than my expectation for the color and texture. It is very natural, and exactly th color I was looking for.its perfect for day and night! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Savannah H.
Review for: Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour
Super pigmented and longlasting! This is the holy grail of blushes! I tried this in the Laura Mercier Master Class Pallet and I fell in love! It is my go to blush for daily wear or for a night out. I will definitely be buying again and again. I have the color Lotus Pink!
Alyssa S.
Review for: Tender Mauve
A very natural and complimenting shade. When I put it on, it blends very easily and I never have to worry about it disappearing throughout the day. long lasting. I would say it is buildable but you don't really need much in the first place because it is pigmented.
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Soft Iris
By now we all know anything Laura Mercier puts out is a luxury product. This blush is medium pigment but is also buildable so you can control the intensity. Great for yellow-neutral range skin tones. Might make the red undertones more pronounced. Flawless formula.
Heather L.
I would love to know if this is as pretty on the skin as it is in compact?!
sonia d.
Clovis, CA
How long will the color last?
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this, but need some more feedback about this.
jutselys u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
¿Qué tanto te gusta este producto?