BY LAURA MERCIER

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Review for: Stellar
Laura Mercier's Sateen Eye Colour in Stellar is a stellar buy! It works wonderfully as an inner corner highlight, swept across the browbone, or used as a highlighter on the cheekbone, nose, and cupid's bow. I balked a bit at paying $25 for a single shadow, but this versatile beauty is so useful as a highlighter that I now feel it's paid for itself. I also use the Eye Colour single in African Violet, which can double as a highlighter or blush for an otherworldly look. Great for travel, or you can remove it from its original case and place it in a custom compact. Each case has an individual mirror, and the pan size is pretty large so you can fit a variety of brushes to get that product and apply.  One of my absolute favorite products. I use it for just about every look I do, from daytime to club-ready. It's amazing.
Darilyn C.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
Review for: Seashell Pink
I kinda liked this product for my eyebrows for a bit but then I was introduced to brow pomade and I haven't used it since it was easy to apply although it was really easy to over apply which wasn't the best
Ashanti P.
Ashanti P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Seashell Pink
If not the best matte shadow.... I love love love this shadow. I wear it all the time. Fell head over heels after my cousin told me to try it.
Mera G.
Mera G.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Stellar
I use thiss under my normal concealer to take away my tired eye looks (i have a 5 month old lol) so it always saves my days 😊
Rey G.
Rey G.
Kaufman
Review for: Stellar
Me encanta su pigmento.... me gustó mucho sus tonos y muy duradero muy buen producto Exelente producto
Rissa N.
Rissa N.
Review for: Seashell Pink
Such a soft, pretty color. I deff would recommend. And I would use again. I got this from sephora !
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Peoria, AZ
Great pigmentation! I love doing neutral looks and this is my go to for that. Definitely worth buying!
Erina H.
Erina H.
This color is light and girly. I love how it complements with my skin tone (light~medium tan). It's a great color for days that you don't want to look like you have a lot of make up on. It's a little on the pricey side but it is worth it :)
Necarlys P.
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
Review for: Stellar
I love the sable color because the brown is not reddish, too dark and has that neutral effect that is hard to find for blue eyes. I apply this shadow to my lid close to my upper lashes about a quarter of the way up my lids. I also use this shadow to sparsely underline by lower lid close to my eye. It is perfect and not overwhelming with my coloring. After this application I apply the Morning Glory (soft pink) shadow to my entire lid to blend all my shadows and primers together to finish off the look The shadows last all day and do not crease.
Rhedelyn Switt D.
Rhedelyn Switt D.
sula san jose,tarlac philippines
super pigmented.. ilove the color so much..I wil definitely duggest this to my friends .. ill buy again soon