BY LAURA MERCIER

Eye Colour that provides an immediate release of intense luminous colour with superior blending for a long-wearing, crease-resistant application. The creamy, powder texture creates a light-weight, supple feel on the skin. Distinctive, full of colour and its unique blendability combined with a silky application, Sateen Eye Colour imparts comfort and creates a harmonious blend of pigment and pearl.

Cognac:

Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Chlorphenesin, Diisostearyl Malate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate.

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

Guava:

Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Chlorphenesin, Diisostearyl Malate, Potassium Sorbate, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides).

Kir Royal:

May Contain:

Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Sable:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Sandstone:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Stellar:

Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Chlorphenesin, Diisostearyl Malate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate.

Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
Review for: Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour, Kir Royal, 0.09 Oz more...
Perfetc color. Perfect lasting. It is pricey so I didn't buy another one when my finished. It is smooth, easy to aplly, to blend, to fix. It has a nice packaging. I dont know how to compare it because it is really great. I would buy it again if it was cheaper..  For sure
Gaby G.
New York City
Review for: Stellar more...
I live really neutral but soft glittery shadows and this one is great. It’s part of my daily makeup routine and complements my brown eyes well. It lasts all day - would definitely re-buy it when it runs out
Logan A.
Knoxville
Review for: Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Color for WoMen, Cognac, 0.09 Ounce more...
This is my go to for everyday makeup. I love the pigment in this eyeshadow. It goes on so smooth and stays all day. You will need a good application brush because you can’t expect this to do things for you if you’re not properly applying it.
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour, Kir Royal, 0.09 Oz more...
This is my absolute favorite dark eyeshadow to put in the outer V of my eyes to give it that gorgeous smoky look while not becoming overpowering. Especially against my hazel eyes, this is so beautiful!
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
This color is a natural color and I love it ! I usually go for a more natural look when i do my makeup for the day and there’s no special occasion and i love using this product! it’s perfect.
Shannyn D.
Boston
I love Laura Mercier satin eyeshadow because it gives me enough and movement without being overly shimmery. I'm too old to have megawatt Shimmer eyeshadow on, this is a perfect balance of pretty and sophisticated
annie v.
brooklyn
I love the packaging of it. It has a nice pan size and you can pop the shadow out of its original packaging if you'd like. The shadow itself is really beautiful and it has really great pigmentation. It blends really beautifully and I just love wearing this eyeshadow.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
Review for: Seashell Pink more...
I kinda liked this product for my eyebrows for a bit but then I was introduced to brow pomade and I haven't used it since it was easy to apply although it was really easy to over apply which wasn't the best
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Review for: Stellar more...
Laura Mercier's Sateen Eye Colour in Stellar is a stellar buy! It works wonderfully as an inner corner highlight, swept across the browbone, or used as a highlighter on the cheekbone, nose, and cupid's bow. I balked a bit at paying $25 for a single shadow, but this versatile beauty is so useful as a highlighter that I now feel it's paid for itself. I also use the Eye Colour single in African Violet, which can double as a highlighter or blush for an otherworldly look. Great for travel, or you can remove it from its original case and place it in a custom compact. Each case has an individual mirror, and the pan size is pretty large so you can fit a variety of brushes to get that product and apply.  One of my absolute favorite products. I use it for just about every look I do, from daytime to club-ready. It's amazing.
Ella!!!!!
Great product that can double as a shadow and cheek color, and is worth the value. Only thing is, the shadow feels a little gritty and grainy when applied. Could’ve been made into a smoother product.

Sephora