8 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Feels amaziiiiiiiiiiing! I read a few reviews before purchashing it and was worth the price and risk of buying online without swatching it in store.
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is so pretty. It applies so smooth and it's last longing. It met my expectations and the packaging is so pretty. It was an okay price. It's totally worth it. It's my first time use. I would recommend this product. This product is truly a great product.
Jaycie H.
Jaycie H.
I think that this product was very good, and efficient. The color of the product was amazing and when applied it was no hassle. The quality of this product is fantastic and I would definitely recommend buying this product, because I know I would purchase this again!
Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
colors are great and feel very smooth but i felt like it made my lips kind of patchy! i still wear this but i find myself having to apply and apply and apply it over and over again through out the day bc of the patchiness !
Jada N.
Jada N.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
My experience with this lip color has been out of control I really love the color in the pigmentation and I normally go for this color with a more subtle I look and it really makes the look pop and I suggest you guys try it out
julie c.
julie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing color , all day wear , no to mention it doesn't make my lips feel dry , the packaging is super cute and sophisticated it's a little expensive but worth the price I would recommend it
Geovanna Z.
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
These lip products are one of the best. The quality is amazing and some of them just a sheer,satin feel to your lips and they are perfect for me. A little pricey but the packaging is amazing. I completely recommend it to anyone.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Los Gatos
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
Wonderful formula and vibrant classic red lip color. Purchased this online on Amazon for a decent price point. This is easy to apply and it is a regular lipstick type. Very long lasting.
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I hate this one it's to expensive and two it stained my lips I share it so much, I was gonna give it to my daughter for her school dance but it was to dark for her and I ordered a different shade .
Denisse A.
Denisse A.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
Very pigmented! Doesn't really feel like you have a heavy coverage of lipstick on, applied overall pretty good. It's not fat so on smaller lips it's really helpful and to helps be more precise.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?