8 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this product expensive and worth b...No it is not expensive and it ... 1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rouge Nouveau is a long lasting matte lipstick. There is a wide shade range. I had the Mink, a brick red. It is weightless and goes from morning to night without being drying or cracking.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Feels amaziiiiiiiiiiing! I read a few reviews before purchashing it and was worth the price and risk of buying online without swatching it in store.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I love this shade , it's a perfect dark color , it goes great on a look when you want to go out ! It's a must
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is so pretty. It applies so smooth and it's last longing. It met my expectations and the packaging is so pretty. It was an okay price. It's totally worth it. It's my first time use. I would recommend this product. This product is truly a great product.
Jaycie H.
Jaycie H.
I think that this product was very good, and efficient. The color of the product was amazing and when applied it was no hassle. The quality of this product is fantastic and I would definitely recommend buying this product, because I know I would purchase this again!
Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
colors are great and feel very smooth but i felt like it made my lips kind of patchy! i still wear this but i find myself having to apply and apply and apply it over and over again through out the day bc of the patchiness !
Jada N.
Jada N.
June 22, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
My experience with this lip color has been out of control I really love the color in the pigmentation and I normally go for this color with a more subtle I look and it really makes the look pop and I suggest you guys try it out
Julie C.
Julie C.
Amazing color , all day wear , no to mention it doesn't make my lips feel dry , the packaging is super cute and sophisticated it's a little expensive but worth the price I would recommend it
Geovanna Z.
Geovanna Z.
Mesquite
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
These lip products are one of the best. The quality is amazing and some of them just a sheer,satin feel to your lips and they are perfect for me. A little pricey but the packaging is amazing. I completely recommend it to anyone.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Los Gatos
June 23, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
Wonderful formula and vibrant classic red lip color. Purchased this online on Amazon for a decent price point. This is easy to apply and it is a regular lipstick type. Very long lasting.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?