BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Rachel E.
Feels amaziiiiiiiiiiing! I read a few reviews before purchashing it and was worth the price and risk of buying online without swatching it in store.
Genevieve H.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Pure
This lipstick is so creammmmmmmmmmy I loved it, the color I got wasn't the best match for my skin when I don't tan so that's pretty lame but I think for people that are looking for something hydrating this would totally be what I recommend on a sunny day
Kimberly A.
St.Johns, FL
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Malt
This product feels lightweight and is fairly pigmented. The packaging is luxurious and sleek. The color is neutral and a peachy pale color. I have several of these lip products and prefer a deeper color. This product is hydrating without any waxes.
Jessie C.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Sin
Love this product! Stays on your lips but it doesn't feel heavy or anything. I feels almost like your not wearing lipstick. Almost like chapstick. Great colors as well and it's super pigmented. I defiantly need to buy more of these.
Brittany L.
Verona
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour - Coy (Creme) 1.9g/0.06oz
I love the shade and the shape of the lipstick itself it makes it easy to apply without needing liner especially if you have difficulty applying lipstick. The formula itself is comfortable to wear and is pigmented.
Żatanna Ż.
Los angeles
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Moi
When they say WEIGHTLESS, they mean weightless. It is slightly pricey but definitely worth every penny. It is long lasting, the packaging is very nice and simple. I would recommend this to others.
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Mink
I don't really remember how much it costs but I got it through a family friend as a gift, the packaging is nice and goes on smoothly, however, after a couple of months I did find that it dried up
Erika G.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Myth
This a really cute color for any makeup ideas , i loved it , it's so easy to apply! You need to get your hand on this lipstick , the packaging is so nice as well, not  so pricey but affordable
Miranda C.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, shade=Sin
Girl... this color! So creamy and easy to apply. This is a luxury product you MUST have... I picked this up at Sephora on an impulse and I'm glad I did. The packaging was great. In a firm little box and it had that smell of crisp and new to it! It's just beautiful all around.
Angie 🌺.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is so pretty. It applies so smooth and it's last longing. It met my expectations and the packaging is so pretty. It was an okay price. It's totally worth it. It's my first time use. I would recommend this product. This product is truly a great product.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?