Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour uploaded by 🌟Star P.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Discover a revolutionary new lipstick that feels weightless while delivering pure color impact. The wax-free formula comforts with lip-nourishing hydration and provides long-lasting, breathable color.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Silica, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6).

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging

• Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?1 Answers
Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
  • "Rouge Nouveau is a long lasting matte lipstick. There is a wide shade range. I had the Mink, a brick red. It is weightless and goes from morning to night without being drying or cracking. " in 6 reviews
  • "Such an amazing lip shade and formula! Every product this brand makes is amazing! But their lipsticks are just so beautiful and creamy! Very high pigment and stays on forever! I highly recommend this product!" in 4 reviews
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
Love LM products! This is a highly pigmented lip and goes on fairly dry. I apply her lip glaze over it to give it a pop! It has excellent staying power, doesn't bleed and doesn't have a scent.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Miranda C.
Girl... this color! So creamy and easy to apply. This is a luxury product you MUST have... I picked this up at Sephora on an impulse and I'm glad I did. The packaging was great. In a firm little box and it had that smell of crisp and new to it! It's just beautiful all around.
Genevieve H.
This lipstick is so creammmmmmmmmmy I loved it, the color I got wasn't the best match for my skin when I don't tan so that's pretty lame but I think for people that are looking for something hydrating this would totally be what I recommend on a sunny day
Jessica C.
Whittier, CA
Love this product! Stays on your lips but it doesn't feel heavy or anything. I feels almost like your not wearing lipstick. Almost like chapstick. Great colors as well and it's super pigmented. I defiantly need to buy more of these.
Jaycie H.
I think that this product was very good, and efficient. The color of the product was amazing and when applied it was no hassle. The quality of this product is fantastic and I would definitely recommend buying this product, because I know I would purchase this again!
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
colors are great and feel very smooth but i felt like it made my lips kind of patchy! i still wear this but i find myself having to apply and apply and apply it over and over again through out the day bc of the patchiness !
Żatanna Ż.
Los angeles
When they say WEIGHTLESS, they mean weightless. It is slightly pricey but definitely worth every penny. It is long lasting, the packaging is very nice and simple. I would recommend this to others.
Jada N.
My experience with this lip color has been out of control I really love the color in the pigmentation and I normally go for this color with a more subtle I look and it really makes the look pop and I suggest you guys try it out
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
I don't really remember how much it costs but I got it through a family friend as a gift, the packaging is nice and goes on smoothly, however, after a couple of months I did find that it dried up
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?

back