BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Genevieve H.
This lipstick is so creammmmmmmmmmy I loved it, the color I got wasn't the best match for my skin when I don't tan so that's pretty lame but I think for people that are looking for something hydrating this would totally be what I recommend on a sunny day
Miranda C.
Girl... this color! So creamy and easy to apply. This is a luxury product you MUST have... I picked this up at Sephora on an impulse and I'm glad I did. The packaging was great. In a firm little box and it had that smell of crisp and new to it! It's just beautiful all around.
Angie G.
This color is so pretty. It applies so smooth and it's last longing. It met my expectations and the packaging is so pretty. It was an okay price. It's totally worth it. It's my first time use. I would recommend this product. This product is truly a great product.
Kimberly A.
St.Johns, FL
This product feels lightweight and is fairly pigmented. The packaging is luxurious and sleek. The color is neutral and a peachy pale color. I have several of these lip products and prefer a deeper color. This product is hydrating without any waxes.
Jessie C.
Whittier , CA
Love this product! Stays on your lips but it doesn't feel heavy or anything. I feels almost like your not wearing lipstick. Almost like chapstick. Great colors as well and it's super pigmented. I defiantly need to buy more of these.
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
These lip products are one of the best. The quality is amazing and some of them just a sheer,satin feel to your lips and they are perfect for me. A little pricey but the packaging is amazing. I completely recommend it to anyone.
Jaycie H.
I think that this product was very good, and efficient. The color of the product was amazing and when applied it was no hassle. The quality of this product is fantastic and I would definitely recommend buying this product, because I know I would purchase this again!
Farrah J.
fort meade, MD
colors are great and feel very smooth but i felt like it made my lips kind of patchy! i still wear this but i find myself having to apply and apply and apply it over and over again through out the day bc of the patchiness !
Brittany L.
Verona
I love the shade and the shape of the lipstick itself it makes it easy to apply without needing liner especially if you have difficulty applying lipstick. The formula itself is comfortable to wear and is pigmented.
Żatanna Ż.
Los angeles
When they say WEIGHTLESS, they mean weightless. It is slightly pricey but definitely worth every penny. It is long lasting, the packaging is very nice and simple. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?