Add a Photo

By LAURA MERCIER
#1292 in Lipstick
Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rouge Nouveau is a long lasting matte lipstick. There is a wide shade range. I had the Mink, a brick red. It is weightless and goes from morning to night without being drying or cracking.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Feels amaziiiiiiiiiiing! I read a few reviews before purchashing it and was worth the price and risk of buying online without swatching it in store.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I love this shade , it's a perfect dark color , it goes great on a look when you want to go out ! It's a must
Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
colors are great and feel very smooth but i felt like it made my lips kind of patchy! i still wear this but i find myself having to apply and apply and apply it over and over again through out the day bc of the patchiness !
Jada N.
Jada N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 22, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
My experience with this lip color has been out of control I really love the color in the pigmentation and I normally go for this color with a more subtle I look and it really makes the look pop and I suggest you guys try it out
Geovanna Z.
Geovanna Z.
Mesquite
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour, Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
These lip products are one of the best. The quality is amazing and some of them just a sheer,satin feel to your lips and they are perfect for me. A little pricey but the packaging is amazing. I completely recommend it to anyone.
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I hate this one it's to expensive and two it stained my lips I share it so much, I was gonna give it to my daughter for her school dance but it was to dark for her and I ordered a different shade .
Denisse A.
Denisse A.
June 23, 2017, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour
Very pigmented! Doesn't really feel like you have a heavy coverage of lipstick on, applied overall pretty good. It's not fat so on smaller lips it's really helpful and to helps be more precise.
nicole n.
nicole n.
June 22, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Cores intensa parece que vc nem está usando baton sem contar o cheirinho especial preciso logo montar minha coleção
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
It was long lasting the color was amazing but honestly it did not meet my expectations because if you drank or ate anything it would come off
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
Is this product expensive and worth buying if so?