BY LAURA MERCIER

Discover the skin-perfecting serum that helps protect and repair, providing immediate and long-term benefits with Repair Serum. A naturally-derived blend of proteins and botanicals boosts skin’s natural ability to repair past damage, improve cell turnover, and enhance elasticity.

Helps significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and unveil healthy looking, brighter, smoother skin within 2 weeks. Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. For all skin types.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Hydrogenated Lecithin
  • Alpina Speciosa Leaf Extract
  • Micrococcus Lysate
  • Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
  • Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
  • Propylparaben
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Alcohol Denat

Krystina B.
This is rose serum is my favorite. I apply morning and night when my skin is extra dry. It’s easy to even mix with your favorite moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The bottle lasts forever, but once I finally run out I will be back for more.
Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
I got the sample in a set from Sephora and fell in love with the scent. I love anything that smells like roses and I am definitely are interested and re-purchasing a larger size. Unfortunately the product is very pricey and there are cheaper alternatives.
Sydney P.
Grand Rapids
I have been using his for a week and so far I can tell my skin is smooth but I will give it more time to see what it does for my dark spots. It is very smooth and drys quickly. It is not very hydrating so you definitely need to follow with a moisturizer.
Nina R.
Wonder oil! Smells of rose water - absolutely heavenly! Definitely noticed my skin (combo to slightly dry) looking plumper and clearer over time, with fine lines diminished. Pricey but a little oil goes a long way, and this bottle lasts a long time!
Mariam S.
Los Angeles
This product is very superficial. Takes a long time to absorb and I didn't notice any significant difference in my skin when using this product.
Heather S.
Love this stuff! It smells wonderful! It also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I have noticed my skin looking better & clearer everyday!
Monica M.
I always wear this under mt makeup so i dont damage my skin. So far its been a great product. Highlu reccomend
Sasha S.
Regina
I didn’t like this serum the best. I would not recommend for oily skin, it made me a grease ball and just didn’t mix with my skin. It felt a little bit grainy going on, it is not worth what you’re paying for it. There are far better serums out there for better prices.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
Simplificando e maravilhoso,adoro os produtos dessa marca que sempre cumprem o que promete
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
I've been looking for a new serum. Rate this for me. Any pros/cons opposed to other serums?