BY LAURA MERCIER

This concentrated anti-aging eye serum helps improve the appearance of lines and loss of firmness and instantly brightens the eye area. Repair Eye Serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a blend of Japanese Botanicals. Geranium Extract helps firm the appearance of skin, while Arnica Extra and Caffeine brighten the look of dark circles.

Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance free. For all skin types.

• Water (Aqua)
  • Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate
  • Isopropyl Myristate
  • Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
  • CI 77019 (Mica)
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate
  • Oligopeptide-6
  • Hexapeptide-3

Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I really like this eye serum from Laura Mercier. I've noticed a big difference in dark circles, and some improvement in my fine lines. It's a bit pricey with once a day use I get about 5 months worth of usage out of it. Has no smell and sinks into my skin fairly well.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This eye serum is truly one of the best in the market! It comes in a pump which is super hygienic, has arnica which helps with dark circles like no other ingredient, and has tons of peptides and other anti aging ingredients!
Christine L.
Westminster
This feels good on application but not sure if it actually helps the appearance of my undereyes. I do like the consistency of it as it's not too thin but definitely not thick.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this eye serum, it'n not too thick not too lightweight, it really hydrates and since it's kinda pearly it brightens under your eyes. It softens my under eye skin and I didn't have any issues with pimples or anything.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Este me gusto por que me srive mucho en miss ojos me deja mid ojo muy rejuvenesido y se desminulle las linias de expression y me gusta que no es muy grasoso es muy liviano y no es pesado
Sheena P.
I'm a bit skeptical on this one. I've tried countless serums for the dark circles under my eyes and still havnt found a good brand
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This is a nice cream serum. A little goes a long way. 😀 It's very moisturizing and smells slightly like coconut but disappears.
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
This has helped my eyes so much. I feel great after I use it. My mom has even used it and even she liked it.
Sarah S.
Great product that works well at softening the skin and removing bags under the eyes. I highly recommend!
Mica S.
Bath road, Thatcham
Love Laura mercier it's a great brand, this eye serum helped my puffy eyes and helped with my bags
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does it help reduce under eye wrinkles?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you seen.
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
What are the claims for this eye serum?
Jodie L.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've heard good things about this serum but I am a little slept ick because the models always look great and they're like 25. Has anyone out there tried this product and if so would you recommend it?!