BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this eye serum, it'n not too thick not too lightweight, it really hydrates and since it's kinda pearly it brightens under your eyes. It softens my under eye skin and I didn't have any issues with pimples or anything.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Este me gusto por que me srive mucho en miss ojos me deja mid ojo muy rejuvenesido y se desminulle las linias de expression y me gusta que no es muy grasoso es muy liviano y no es pesado
Sheena P.
I'm a bit skeptical on this one. I've tried countless serums for the dark circles under my eyes and still havnt found a good brand
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
This has helped my eyes so much. I feel great after I use it. My mom has even used it and even she liked it.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This is a nice cream serum. A little goes a long way. 😀 It's very moisturizing and smells slightly like coconut but disappears.
Mica S.
Thatcham, Berkshire
Love Laura mercier it's a great brand, this eye serum helped my puffy eyes and helped with my bags
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does it help reduce under eye wrinkles?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you seen.
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
What are the claims for this eye serum?
Jodie L.
Winnipeg, MB
I've heard good things about this serum but I am a little slept ick because the models always look great and they're like 25. Has anyone out there tried this product and if so would you recommend it?!