Laura Mercier Repair Eye Crème
4.60 / 5 based on 10 Reviews
An advanced anti-aging hydrating eye crème that helps leave the eye area smoother, firmer and hydrated. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced with Vitamin A. The look of skin in the eye area is lifted and firmed with multiple active peptides.
Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance free. For all skin types.
- Water (Aqua)
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
- Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides
- Butylene Glycol
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate
- Oleic Acid
- Glyceryl Diisostearate/Hydrogenated Rosinate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Sodium Dicocoylethylenediamine Peg-15 Sulfate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Citric Acid
- PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Disodium EDTA
- Lactobacillus/Bean Seed Extract/Sodium Glutamate Ferment Filtrate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Yeast Beta-Glucan
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Geranium Robertianum Extract
- Yeast Extract
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract
- Polygonum Tinctorium Leaf/Stem Extract
- Uncaria Tomentosa Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Laura Mercier Repair Eye Crème
This product is first of all really moisturizing which is why I like to put it on at night because it's texture is on the heavier side, so it really hydrates your undereyes overnight. Since its on the heavier side, you only need to use a little bit for it to do its job. Overall I really enjoy putting this on my undereyes.
This is so great for my eye lids and also it will work for you and this has a great packaging and also it really gentle in your eyes and is this is kinda affordable to all of y'all and my eye shadow has improved a lot .
The Bentley is eye cream from smooth application to noticeable difference. This is your product/ don't let price be a factor when selecting such a vital and necessary product for transformation. This product sells itself.
I will re- purchase this product again because I love it and it has been very effective right away when I started. I can say this is gentle on the skin. It has definitely met up to my expectations of trying this. No improvement needed because it has shown a a lot of good
I love love this product it's really good and works well. I love how my skin takes it all in. I typically put it on over night and wake up feeling fresh.
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Very hydrating but didn’t fulfill my dark circle wants. It also ran out very quickly.
I love this stuff!! There are cons for this product, it's super thick, I have no clue how someone would use it during the day and dare to add make-up on top of it. But that being said I would use it at night and the next morning my eye area never felt so hydrated and moisture before. Also if your super cautious about touching and dragging around you eye, stay away from this cream, cause of how thick it is, you need to almost rub it in. There's no real scent to it, I love it and it's a bit pricy. I didn't notice it doing much my for my skin, but I'm still a little young so there wouldn't be any miracles seen anyway.
I really like the product. I really recommend it totally, it's a little expensive but it's worth the purchase and it lasts a lot if you use it sparingly.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question