BY LAURA MERCIER

This advanced anti-aging daily moisturizer helps repair skin, for a smoother, radiant, younger looking complexion while providing environmental protection. Helps strengthen skin by enhancing skin cell renewal and helping to repair the lipid barrier with Deep Sea Water.

Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy or irritation. Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. For all skin types.

Usage:

Apply every morning to cleansed skin after a Flawless Skin serum prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed.

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (3.5%).
Water (Aqua), Sea Water, Glycerin, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oligopeptide-6, Hexapeptide-3, Tripeptide-3, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Xylan, Glycerylamidoethyl Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Yeast Extract, Ethyl Oleate, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Linalool, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.

• My tired face needs something. DOES this work? what results hav...1 Answers
Mariela M.
delhi
Great buy it’s definitely my money’s worth. I bought it back in February and I wasn’t truly convinced, but when the girl at the store applied it on my face I fell in love with it. It refreshes my skin and on the plus side it has spf
Amaya D.
This product is amazing! It helps keep your face hydrated , and it helps clear your face from acne. This product is very gentle on your face , and it's very effective! This product has definitely met my expectations! I see myself using more of this product in the future !
Aliyah C.
Fayetteville, AR
feels like it's so think it sits on my face so it makes my make up feel like it's caked on it's uncomfortable and broke out my skin. won't try again.
Amanda S.
Marion
great product. Works wonderfully.  I enjoy using it. It helps me a lot every day.  I couldnt ask for a better product
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
This face cream is very luxurious and really good! Laura Mercier has a great line of skin care products and makeup too!
Courtney S.
I have never used this produce but I have heard great things about it! I do wanna purchase it and try it!
Nathali B.
Badhoevedorp
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin repair day creme with SPF 15 is very Gentle creme to use, as there is also a SPF 15 protect you from the sunshine, blend into the skin very easally, the price is on the high side but it is a Laura mercier Brand, one point of improvement the Price :P
Rhonda N.
My tired face needs something. DOES this work? what results have you found?