Laura Mercier Refining Crème Polish

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA gentle exfoliating scrub that removes dead skin cells to leave skin looking radiant and feeling smooth.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrAll skin typesbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrGo beyond daily cleansing with this exfoliating scrub to deeply purify and exfoliate skin. Made with Avena sativa and chamomile flower extract Refining Creme Polish smooths soothes and refreshes skin. Gentle exfoliants remove dead skin cells improving skins radiance and texture instantly and over time.brbrbFREE OF.../bbrParabens talcbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrPlace a small amount onto fingertips and gently massage into damp skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use 1-2 times per week.ulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 3667243/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Refining Crème Polish!
Arlington
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is very similar to the original face polish formula, which was my favorite part of my skin routine. This new version is practically the same except for a perfume-y scent. The scent isn’t awful enough to get me to stop using it (I don’t have particularly sensitive skin) but the scent is strong enough for me to pause and acknowledge that many people will probably be turned off by it.

Looking for your answer?