BY LAURA MERCIER

This gentle cleanser deeply cleanses, removing all makeup and impurities and leaves skin soft and dewy. Superbly removes dirt, sebum and makeup including long lasting makeup and water-proof mascara. Replenishes essential emollients needed to maintain the skin's lipid barrier.

Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance free. For all skin types.

• Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale
  • Artemia Extract
  • Polyquaternium-51

Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Strips every ounce of make off the first time you use it. I use this daily before I shower or before bed. Even if I don’t have make up on I still use it because it gets rid of any dirt or oils that are on my face
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This is my go to, every day, can't live without cleansing product. It is a bit different in how you wash your face with it. You're meant to apply it with dry hands to a dry face - yes even with a full face of makeup on - and massage. Then get your hands wet with warm water and massage again, turning the cleansing oil into a milky color. Then rinse clean. My skin feels so supple after just cleansing that I sometimes forget for a few minutes to apply moisturizer! It breaks down all my makeup, including eye makeup, and rinses clean. Works good for ALL skin types from desert dry to BP oily. Go get a sample and fall in love - I promise!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I usually like anything by Laura mercier, however, I'm not to crazy about her facial skincare line. Didn't see a huge difference.
Alina U.
I live by this face scrub. Its the most scrubbiest scrub ive ever found. It feels like your getting a mini peel at home.
Victoria B.
Louisville, KY
A really great cleanser for sensitive but dry skin. There is no fragrance which is definitely a good thing for me. The cleansing oil takes all makeup and dirt off of my face without stripping it of all moisture like a lot of face washes do for me. Would definitely recommend!
Joanna R.