This gentle cleanser deeply cleanses, removing all makeup and impurities and leaves skin soft and dewy. Superbly removes dirt, sebum and makeup including long lasting makeup and water-proof mascara. Replenishes essential emollients needed to maintain the skin's lipid barrier.

Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance free. For all skin types.

• Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder
  • Artemia Extract
  • Polyquaternium-51

Does this make your face oily?
Is this scented? Describe it
Start your review of Laura Mercier Purifying Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Gallatin
I came across a tiny sample of this buried in my cosmetics junk drawer while hunting for a quick dry skin fix. The next morning my hands and face were dewy and softer than they have been in years, I had to upgrade to the full size bottle. My skin drinks this oil. I was surprised this was a cleanser, it worked great for that too.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Alhambra , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great gentle cleanser. It will remove the excess makeup that hadn’t been picked up from a makeup wipe. It takes some getting used to considering it does not lather or foam up. It just turns white when in contact with water. I notice my face feels extremely soft after each use.
los angeles
This cleansing oil is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling great ! I purchased this product online and I will definitely be purchasing it again once I run out. Definitely recommend this skin product!
Combination / Redness
Martinsville, IN
This is my go to, every day, can't live without cleansing product. It is a bit different in how you wash your face with it. You're meant to apply it with dry hands to a dry face - yes even with a full face of makeup on - and massage. Then get your hands wet with warm water and massage again, turning the cleansing oil into a milky color. Then rinse clean. My skin feels so supple after just cleansing that I sometimes forget for a few minutes to apply moisturizer! It breaks down all my makeup, including eye makeup, and rinses clean. Works good for ALL skin types from desert dry to BP oily. Go get a sample and fall in love - I promise!
Oily / Acne
Fresno
 face cream nothing but to help moisturize your face is honestly a good it keeps your very very hydrated I use it before starting my makeup and it's honestly a good product to hydrate your face before starting any primer Foundation or something I would recommend it to anybody
Combination / Fine Lines
Louisville, KY
A really great cleanser for sensitive but dry skin. There is no fragrance which is definitely a good thing for me. The cleansing oil takes all makeup and dirt off of my face without stripping it of all moisture like a lot of face washes do for me. Would definitely recommend!
Emerson, NJ
Strips every ounce of make off the first time you use it. I use this daily before I shower or before bed. Even if I don’t have make up on I still use it because it gets rid of any dirt or oils that are on my face
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
OK
Laura Mercier Purifying Cleansing Oil uploaded by Cindy B.
this has been my favorite cleansing oil lately! don’t love the packaging. the bottle is very delicate, but i love the product. inexpensive and totally worth it!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Lakeside, CA
I usually like anything by Laura mercier, however, I'm not to crazy about her facial skincare line. Didn't see a huge difference.
Dullness
I live by this face scrub. Its the most scrubbiest scrub ive ever found. It feels like your getting a mini peel at home.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores