BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Mercier
Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating

Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating

Bring a healthy glow to skin with this illuminating primer that creates a flawless canvas for makeup application and extended wear.

Has anyone used this as just sunscreen? It’s SPF 30.
What is your thoughts about the Laura mercier Primer? I’ve used it a few times and can’t decide what It is I don’t love about it. Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating
I’m between the [product:pure-canvas-primer-illuminating] by Laura Mercier or the Becca Backlight Priming Filter to add more radiance to my complexion, have you guys tried either of these, what are your thoughts, and do you have any other recommendations?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating!
Anna Q.
Joliet
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Anna Q.
This primer had me fooled for a second. It starts thick and creamy and most definitely feels like your adding just one more layer of hydration. That gives a fresh, cooling effect right before completely transforming into a light weight soft pore shrinking primer. I would use this with full coverage foundation as well. it does seem to contain oil I paper tested for oiliness an it soaked immediately into the paper, so if that is a concern for your skin, id skip this one.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,269 reviews
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Christina G.
Great primer it definitely gives a glow from within it’s not really blurring so you’ll have to use something else for smoothing and pore blurring which is what I tend to lean towards I received this from Boxycharm and it’s a great primer a little pricey I would definitely recommend it for people with dryer skin
Hooria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Hooria S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Get i on my like to know . Check the link on insta @hslifegram. I am happy with this purchase and will recommend. Great but pricey. Worth the money though
Mabely M.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Mabely M.
I like this product, It leaves my skin bright and beautiful all day. It is one of my favorite products, if you are a lover of luminous skin this will come in handy. I recommend it
Cody Dawn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh man, I love this stuff! My favorite primer at present. I bought this following absolutely loving (still do!) Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating. They don’t break me out. This is the perfect texture. Included is a photo comparison with BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer (don’t get me wrong, the Becca primer is great too!). The LM is much thicker as the Becca has a more liquid consistency. Not a complaint; just different. I am very impressed with this! A great find. It doesn’t take much, either.
Ani M.
Sacramento, CA
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Ani M.
The BEST PRIMER I have ever used!! crucial part of my daily skincare routine. Very easy to apply, j use a dime sized amount and press it nightly into skin focusing on the T zone . Leaves the most luminous glow under your foundation and lasts all day. Particularly if you have dry, sensitive and/or acne prone skin, this is the primer for you! I would recommend!
Amanda B.
Avon, OH
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Amanda B.
Such a good primer if you like a nice dewy look! Makes your face look so dewy and beautiful. You are hydrated, dewy, glowy and illuminated. Your skin looks so gorgeous and I love it!!
Alejandra  P.
Chula Vista, CA
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Alejandra  P.
I really liked this primer because it feels light and is luminous and makes skin look juicy and very beautiful, I highly recommend it for those who like luminous skin.
Kyla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Kyla C.
I'll do like this illuminating "primer" I am don't know If it was made to help make your makeup stay put and my opinion not a lot of primers do, I just like the step, and I do love this primer. It reminds me of Peachy from a kbeauty brand it has a shift ish. an A for me
Jen S.
Roseville, CA
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating uploaded by Jen S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I literally use this everyday with their tinted moisturizer instead of foundation and it is amazing!! It glides on well does not leave me oily. I wish it came in a bigger bottle and maybe with a pump.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a 2 ans
I’m between the Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Illuminating by Laura Mercier or the Becca Backlight Priming Filter to add more radiance to my complexion, have you guys tried either of these, what are your thoughts, and do you have any other recommendations?
Angelena M.
St Catharines, ON
il y a 2 ans
Irina Y. il y a 3 mois
I’ve used both and I like both. Feels like Laura Mercier has a lighter texture more on glowing side rather then shiny as Becca backlight. I would use both as it’s very similar.