Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating

A water-based primer that promotes long-term moisture recovery while extending wear of makeup. Highlighted Ingredients: - Olive Extract: Smooths the look of skin while locking in hydration- Marine Hydra Botanicals: Nurtures the skin and promotes long-term moisture recovery- Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin so skin feels comfortable all day. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. What Else You Need to Know: The breathable formula seals in skincare and creates a protective barrier that extends makeup wear. It is formulated with skin-loving ingredients, so it not only protects skin, but it is also good for skin.

Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating Has anyone tried this product? Does this product work well with dry skin? I appreciate any & all feedback gyals ✨
How good is this?
Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer or Illuminating Primer for dry but oily skin? I love a dewy look but don’t want to look oily by midday.
Start your review of Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Brooke M.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Brooke M.
I absolutely love this primer. It’s great for minimizing my pores, keeping by skin hydrated and creating the smoothest skin before I put my makeup on. I will say — I tested this with multiple foundations and it works well with all. However, it does not work well with CC cream, BB cream or Tinted moisturizer. When you use with any of those 3 it “pills”. I would love to give this 5 stars but I’m giving it 4 because I think I still prefer my Smashbox primer.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Maybe the worst primer I've ever used. I'm going to assume this is meant for extremely oily skin because it sucked all of the moisture from my face. Consistency is like elmers glue but not in a good tacky way. Left me flaky and gross and irritated, made for an awful base for foundation. Very not good for dry/sensitive skin.
Layla M.
Bean Station, TN
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Layla M.
Love love LOVE this! I seriously love everything about it! It is not a heavy scent, more fresh and light, and the way your makeup looks with this is so nice, I love the way it makes my skin look! Boxycharm did amazing sending me this!
Lilli R.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Lilli R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this primer been using it for about a year now and it’s been a go to almost daily for me! It performs really well under all foundation and looks amazing, gives my skin a very hydrating finish. It’s a lightweight gel moisturizer texture and im obsessed .
Sierra P.
Tulsa, OK
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Sierra P.
If I could rate this product more than 5 stars, I defintely would! This has quickly become my favorite primer. It hydrates, it's easy to apply, and makes the rest of your base apply like a dream- 10/10 I would reccomend!
Valerie Ann T.
Fayetteville , NC
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Valerie Ann T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best primer for dry skin! It feels light weight and fresh on the skin. Its also non greasy, and i find that it has a very light scent if not any scent. Once foundation is applied it leaves a glow from with! This printer is perfect for hydrating prior to foundation! I definitely recommend!Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Samantha H.
Love how this goes on my skin. This product is the one that convinced me to use primer regularly. Makes me skin feel so great and makeup goes on well
Mon P.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Hydrating uploaded by Mon P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This hydrating pure canvas primer is a new addition to my makeup routine. It's a water-based, silicone-free, lightweight formula that creates a protective barrier to extend the wear of makeup. It's meant to infuse the skin with moisture, keeping it feeling fresh all day. Key Ingredients: ✨Olive Extract: Smooths the look of skin & locks in hydration. ✨Marine Hydra Botanicals: Nourish skin & promote long-term moisture recovery. ✨Glycerin: Attracts moisture to keep skin feeling comfortable all day. My Thoughts: This primer feels breathable and goes on smooth. It creates a nice canvas for my makeup to go on evenly. I have combination skin and it does a great job of balancing everything out. The oiliness in my T-zone stays in control and my makeup doesn’t flake or crack on the rest of my face. It gives my foundation a beautiful finish and my makeup holds up nicely throughout the day. I wouldn't say this primer alone is enough to keep my skin hydrated, but it definitely doesn’t dry out my skin. I also love that it doesn’t negatively affect my acne-prone skin! I do think the price point is a bit high, but it remains to be seen how long this tube will last me. Overall, I'm really glad I found this primer!!!
Shayna B.
Atlanta, GA
I have sorta dry skin so I need moisturizing products for my face. The Hydrating Pure Canvas Primer is amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and dewy which is perfect for me when applying makeup. It is not overly oily and absorbs well.
Marcela O.
A fantastic primer that really hydrates skin while locking in makeup. As I’ve gotten older, my skin has gotten so dry and this primer helps prep my skin for makeup but also adds an extra layer of moisture without making my makeup slip and slide all around. Definitely a primer I will recommend and repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Perla A.
Concord, CA
il y a un mois
Andra R. il y a 2 jours
Yes it would definitely work for dry skin. It leaves a plump hydrated sort of feeling, and it lasts throughout the day.