Is this worth it, does it last?
Seaside, CA - il y a un an

10 answers

Not the best !
il y a 2 jours
Yes and I’m loving it especially for summer! Helps keep my combination skin less oily throughout the day!
il y a un an
Yes it is definitely worth it
il y a un an
A little goes a long way. I then the product will last a long time. In terms of staying power, it worked really well with various foundations 8+ hours for me and I have combos skin
il y a un an
It worked great for me and my skin is mostly dry. I used it with the tinted moisturizer and I should mention I was outside the whole time. My face looked like I wasn't wearing anything the whole time and I was out about 6 hours.
il y a un an
I found that it was not good for my dry skin. I tried it with multiple foundations and everything looked cakey/flakey. I saw multiple reviews that said it was great for oily skin.
il y a un an
Yes! I used the blurring primer and it really helped my makeup stay especially with putting on and off a mask! Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring ❤️
il y a un an
Yess it’s worth it. A big tube size too
il y a un an
I only tried a sample of this product but really loved it... it gave me such a good base for my foundation and found that using a skin tint/BB cream with this does wonders for my skin! Left feeling smooth and smells divine.. would 100% recommend! Waiting for payday to buy my full size!