I Was hoping someone could help me out! I purchased this online through Ulta and I’m trying to figure out if I received a used product or not…It just doesn’t feel like it weighs right, the top of the box was all torn, and there was no foil seal, like on her foundations… Can someone tell me who has bought this if there is suppose to be a foil seal on this? Thank You!!!
Great Falls, MT - il y a un an

7 answers

No foil seal was on mine!
il y a un an
Thank you everyone who responded! Ulta did resend me a new one, (without even asking- they just offered!) and I returned the one in question back to them. The new ones box was crisp and unopened and was heavier BUT it didn’t have any seal at all… so I’m assuming now, that No her blurring primer does not have any kind of protective seal on it like her foundations. ❤️
il y a un an
I’ve received my package the same way as well but it was packed in a box. I know as you think like why aren’t these sealed just for protection it is kind of weird.
il y a un an
To my knowledge, mine didn’t have a foil seal on it!
il y a un an
I don’t believe it had a foil seal. I honestly don’t think you should feel worried that your purchase from Ulta was used. Ulta has high standards for their online products being shipped. I wouldn’t worry if I were you!
il y a un an
If I remember correctly mine had a white seal.
il y a un an
I don’t remember a foil seal, when I got the product