Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring

A water-based, blurring primer that absorbs excess oil for a mattifying, soft-focus effect while extending wear of makeup. Highlighted Ingredients: - Microalgae: Conditions skin over time for improved look and texture- Blurring Powders: Provides a mattifying effect while optically blurring the appearance of pores and lines by diffusing light- Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin so skin feels comfortable all day. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. What Else You Need to Know: The breathable formula seals in skincare and creates a protective barrier that extends makeup wear.

Does this stuff work?
Iss the color for this product pretty true to your skin color?
Is this worth it, does it last?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring!
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Talluri V.
A perfect primer for someone who has oily skin and looking for an instant matte finish look. Its silicon free and your skin feels smooth as soon as you apply it and also you will get a feel that its acting as a barrier between your skin and other products that you apply on top of it. I would not recommend this to someone who has a normal to dry skin and loves dewy look.
Conshohocken, PA
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Kabita G.
Not a huge fan of this product. It doesn’t really blur my pores! Just made my skin dry! Specially when combined with tinted moisturizer it came with, it was so hard blend it on my skin. Packaging was nice, would not recommend to others.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Candice M.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Candice M.
This primer left my skin very soft as well as hydrated. A super nice base for oily to combo skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. Very easy application. I would repurchase this and use with a variety of foundations.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Grace B.
This product really help the tinted moisturizer stick to my skin. I normally have a problem with my nose area with product sticking there but with this primer it stays! I would definitely be repurchasing.
San Jose, CA
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Valéria S.
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Valéria S.
In love with Laura Mercier products. The primer is amazing! My face feels smoother and my makeup lasts much longer when I use it! I also notice that my make up looks way better when I use it. I really recommend it!
Montpelier, OH
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Tara S.
this stuff is horrible under anything. It pills up so bad that it left a white chalky cake line in certain areas of my face. had to completely take it off and redo my regular makeup in order to look normal before leaving the house. not worth the effort it takes to make it somewhat decent to wear...
Bronx, NY
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Ashley B.
I received this primer along with the tinted moisturizer. It’s a light weight primer that when applied almost leaves a powder like finish, which is great for my oil prone skin. I’ve used this while at work and I work outside all day. I haven’t had to blot my face yet. I would buy 10 of these just for back up
Las Vegas, NV
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Analia M.
This is a really good discover to me. Not have a big fan of the primers, but let me know this one makes feel your skin like silk! Love it!
Incline Vlg, NV
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Angeli F.
Loved the silicon free primer. It’s a great combination of the tinted moisturizer oil free looks so natural skin for me. It last for almost whole day.
Jacksonville, NC
Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer Blurring uploaded by Christina S.
Kept my skin from being oily. Foundation stays in place all day. It made some areas of my face a little too dry but overall it's great!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huehuetoca
il y a 18 jours
Raquel D. il y a 18 jours
Si sii funciona, pero recuerda lo que le funciona alguna persona no le funciona a otra, ya que cada piel es diferente o mas delicada
il y a 18 jours
Has anyone used the TATCHA The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer to compare this LM primer to? Which one do you prefer?
Jennifer B. il y a 18 jours
I love the Tatcha feather weight primer but I have never tried the LM primer for comparison. I find that the primer is like a luxurious lotion that is great for protecting the skin. Like a force field lol you can also try DHC their primer is amazing and so silky-smooth.