BY LAURA MERCIER

Convenient pressed powder version of our best-selling Translucent Loose Setting Powder. Feels luxuriously dense in the compact, feels silky-light and refined on your skin. Applies evenly. Blends effortlessly.

Modern Matte Finish

Creates a modern matte finish with a touch of sheer coverage. Translucent shade works on virtually all skin tones.

Soft-Focus Effect for a More Flawless Look

Like all Laura Mercier Setting Powders, it has a soft-focus effect that subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections. Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

The compact includes a sponge applicator.

• Talc
  • Butylparaben
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Does this powder gives you flashback?2 Answers
  • I really want to try this out.....1 Answers
  • Would you prefer this pressed powder or the loose powder ...1 Answers
Zoey N.
I tend to have very oily skin and I've tried a lot of brands and I find that this works well for me, gives me a natural look. Yes, I do get oily in the afternoon, but I don't think that's the fault of the makeup, that's just my skin, and I keep the oil absorbing sheets with me to use. I love Laura Mercier Makeup! Absolutely love that it’s pressed! I pack this whenever I go travel because of how compact it is. The puff works well also. Great product!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
This was one of the first high-end powders I purchased, and I have to say it was just okay. I recall going through it very quickly. I always have a small gripe about LM packaging, which is that I wish the mirror inside were larger. The compact is plenty big enough and for the price of this brand, there’s no reason they can’t put a mirror in the compact that you can use to see your whole face at once.
katharine g.
This product is awesome. Because I believe in quality I have tested out every major brand and to my surprise Laura Mercier has been a consistent win for me; that's in foundation, primer, bronzer, blush, etc. And although I don't wear these items often, when I do they are "flawless." Because of my standing devotion to the brand I became curious about what could help with the oily/shininess I experience and I found this pressed powder. I tried it in the store. Went home thought about it. Ordered online. It came. And I've been using it everyday! It does not go on chalky, it offers a subtle satin finish, it brightens my skin a bit and it LASTS ALL DAY! Through tears, outfit changes, randomly touching your face... all of it! I really stick by this brand's quality and color palette.
Kate B.
Newport Beach, CA
I use this product to spot oil throughout the day. It works well and has no flashback. A matte finish and is very light and easy to apply. I purchased this at Sephora and it has lasted me almost 1 year. I would buy again but if you are going to buy a setting powder I recommend the loose setting powder instead of this.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Marisa C.
Philadelphia
I loveeeee this pressed setting powder! I love to use it especially under my eyes. Or even just an all around face powder to set my foundation. Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder is definitely a staple in my makeup collection because it sets my makeup flawlessly. My under eyes dont crease at all during the day and it has no flashback! Definitely repurchasing!!💕
Eureka U.
It has a nice and smooth finish when applied. It's a light powder and not much will be needed. I don't experience and camera flashback and it sets my makeup pretty nicely in natural light and photos. Last for hours in the SoCal weather. Not sure about places with high humidity.
Jenni G.
Rochester, MN
Overall great product. Helps to keep my makeup in place all day long and controls oils as well. Not too expensive, I would say moderately priced (could def find cheaper). Does not crack easily which is nice because I drop things ALOT
Samantha B.
Simi Valley , CA
I'm so happy I brought this product. I have really oily skin and half way through my work day my face gets extremely bad. I put the powder on before I put my make up on and then take it with me wherever I go. When my face starts to feel a little oily I dab my t zone and feel fresh again.
Sarah C.
Boston, MA
I finally took the plunge and bought a high-end setting powder. I think the powder looks slightly more fine on my face, but in terms of function I don't notice too much of a difference between it and my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed setting powder. I'll finish this compact but for the price I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Is this bad for dry skin?
Melissa Q.
Does this powder gives you flashback?
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
How do you normally apply this product? I have seen beauty blenders and different brushes being used, but what works best for you?
Racheal K.
How is this as a setting powder? Compared to another setting powder??
I really want to try this out.....

Sephora