Laura Mercier Pressed Powders uploaded by Kendra F.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Pressed Powders Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
FullTimeJazmin V.
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
This powder sits beautifully on the skin. It’s gives your skin a smooth appearance too. Easy to use and carry along in a bag. The only downside is its price point, although it’s worth its luxury. Splurge if you can!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
Really love all of the Laura Mercier products I own. I am very oily so nothing really keeps my makeup set all day but this definitely prolongs me from having to blot. I would definitely buy this product again
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder! My mom actually had it in her makeup bag and I decided to try it! It’s very long lasting and adds a nice glow to my skin. It did meet my expectations and I’m very anxious to wear it again
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
These are so amazing I love them so much, really pigmented and stay all day on your face! I just go about my day and when I get home these are still there! So amazing, would definitely recommend it!!!
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Laura Mercier! Has some of the best powders out there! They have such a good consistency and glide on to the skin with ease without looking patchy or thick! I am also OBSESSED with her translucent powder for setting my under eyes!!! Please if you have tried her products...do it!!!! They are unreal:):)
Wendy S.
Merced, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
I definitely love this brand and i love the pressed powders. They way they lay on my face so smoothly and make my skin look flawless. It is a little pricey for some people but worth every penny and definitely last me a while. I actually bought two of these and a setting powder for my mom and she loves it i would recommend to my family and friends.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is just really, really good. Other powders I've tried either didn't cover enough or looked cakey. I tried the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear that got a rave review here, but that just crumbled up on my face like a thick layer of sand, even with light application. This powder covers up really well without looking like a layer of powder. You don't need much at all. I prefer it over the loose powder (which also got a rave review here, making this review even more confusing) as it just makes my skin look flawless. Something the loose powder never accomplished. Perfect color too. Definitely recommend.
Thelma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can buy this for $34.00 at Sephora which is a little pricey but well worth it. It meets your expectations. Easy to apply. Blends well. Amazing. It works well. I highly recommend. Give it a try. You just might like it. The packing is wonderful and nice.
Kathy H.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder is such a good powder. At least on my skin, I bought it at Sephora a couple months ago, and it is so easy to apply. It doesn't leave my skin Cakey or anything I would buy again,
Armela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder saved my life, I use it after I apply the loose powder, it is so lightweight and the shades are to die for. The package is super convienent as well.
zizou z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like when my makeup is on point , when everything looks perfect that why i m asking if this pressed powder has an orange effect !
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Is it just me or it flakes off the skin?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this pressed powder last all day and is it affordable?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you ever tried this beauty beast before?
Samantha L.
Windsor
Who tryed this? How do you like it?