Laura Mercier Pressed Powders uploaded by Kendra F.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Pressed Powders Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
FullTimeJazmin V.
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
This powder sits beautifully on the skin. It’s gives your skin a smooth appearance too. Easy to use and carry along in a bag. The only downside is its price point, although it’s worth its luxury. Splurge if you can!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
Really love all of the Laura Mercier products I own. I am very oily so nothing really keeps my makeup set all day but this definitely prolongs me from having to blot. I would definitely buy this product again
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder! My mom actually had it in her makeup bag and I decided to try it! It’s very long lasting and adds a nice glow to my skin. It did meet my expectations and I’m very anxious to wear it again
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
These are so amazing I love them so much, really pigmented and stay all day on your face! I just go about my day and when I get home these are still there! So amazing, would definitely recommend it!!!
Wendy S.
Merced, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Pressed Powders
I definitely love this brand and i love the pressed powders. They way they lay on my face so smoothly and make my skin look flawless. It is a little pricey for some people but worth every penny and definitely last me a while. I actually bought two of these and a setting powder for my mom and she loves it i would recommend to my family and friends.
Kathy H.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder is such a good powder. At least on my skin, I bought it at Sephora a couple months ago, and it is so easy to apply. It doesn't leave my skin Cakey or anything I would buy again,
Kristina B.
Warren , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both the pressed powder and the loose powder. I prefer the loose powder, but both are very good setting powders and don't make your face look cakey. They give you a very nice natural finish if applied correctly. Highly recommend.
Haritha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the pressed powders, especially the translucent pressed powder. It makes my face go from shiny to matte in a matter of seconds and it stays that why. Also, its really finely milled and gives no flash back. Love it for on the go!
OMAR G.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Laura Mercier Pressed Powders are some of my favorite powders to use.  It creates a natural yet youthful glow while smoothing out the appearance of the skin.
victoria i.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder looks so good after i have put on just a slight layer of liquid foundation, it makes me look less oily and helps keep it on all night.
zizou z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like when my makeup is on point , when everything looks perfect that why i m asking if this pressed powder has an orange effect !
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Is it just me or it flakes off the skin?
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this pressed powder last all day and is it affordable?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you ever tried this beauty beast before?
Samantha L.
Windsor
Who tryed this? How do you like it?