Laura Mercier Pressed Powder uploaded by stephania p.Laura Mercier Pressed Powder uploaded by Kendra F.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Pressed Powders Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Callie S.
GA
This makes me look cakey and gross. The only pro is that it does set your makeup, but it doesn’t last long, and it shows off my texture. Overall, I really don’t like this powder, and I don’t recommend this to others!!
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
These are so amazing I love them so much, really pigmented and stay all day on your face! I just go about my day and when I get home these are still there! So amazing, would definitely recommend it!!!
Pareesa M.
I loved this powder! It never looks cakey, and it is perfect after foundation or baking to make your skin look airbrushed. It also helps your powder products to go on smoothly on top of it. Would recommend!
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Laura Mercier! Has some of the best powders out there! They have such a good consistency and glide on to the skin with ease without looking patchy or thick! I am also OBSESSED with her translucent powder for setting my under eyes!!! Please if you have tried her products...do it!!!! They are unreal:):)
Wendy S.
Merced, CA
I definitely love this brand and i love the pressed powders. They way they lay on my face so smoothly and make my skin look flawless. It is a little pricey for some people but worth every penny and definitely last me a while. I actually bought two of these and a setting powder for my mom and she loves it i would recommend to my family and friends.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is just really, really good. Other powders I've tried either didn't cover enough or looked cakey. I tried the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear that got a rave review here, but that just crumbled up on my face like a thick layer of sand, even with light application. This powder covers up really well without looking like a layer of powder. You don't need much at all. I prefer it over the loose powder (which also got a rave review here, making this review even more confusing) as it just makes my skin look flawless. Something the loose powder never accomplished. Perfect color too. Definitely recommend.
Thelma M.
You can buy this for $34.00 at Sephora which is a little pricey but well worth it. It meets your expectations. Easy to apply. Blends well. Amazing. It works well. I highly recommend. Give it a try. You just might like it. The packing is wonderful and nice.
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love this brand and this powder. Perfect for all skin types and gives you just enough coverage to look natural. Definitely a good price and would recommend to others. I have tried several different make up brands and this is my favorite
Kat H.
Reedley, CA
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder is such a good powder. At least on my skin, I bought it at Sephora a couple months ago, and it is so easy to apply. It doesn't leave my skin Cakey or anything I would buy again,
Armela T.
This pressed powder saved my life, I use it after I apply the loose powder, it is so lightweight and the shades are to die for. The package is super convienent as well.
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this pressed powder last all day and is it affordable?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Have you ever tried this beauty beast before?
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Who tryed this? How do you like it?
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Is it just me or it flakes off the skin?
zizou z.
montreal, CA
I like when my makeup is on point , when everything looks perfect that why i m asking if this pressed powder has an orange effect !