BY LAURA MERCIER

A synthetic brush that tapers to a narrow point, allowing you to determine the width of eye liner by the pressure applied. Specially designed for precise application of wet Eye Liner, the stiff bristles allow for expert control.

Ingredients: Synthetic fiber

Laura Mercier Pointed Eye Liner Brush
  • "This brush is PERFECT for a cat eye! I use this with my gel liner on the daily! Absolutely love how it takes little to no effort to get a beautifully straight line! I am so happy with this product and would recommend it to any of my friends or family!" in 8 reviews
  • "So this is really on point. I love using this while applying my gel eyeliner." in 4 reviews
Lupitaaa 👅.
santa ana
its amazing one of my favorite eye linear brush so soft really recommended  its a must really great always use it and my friends really like it all my friends have it and its really easy to use and also to apply i would buy it again and again i totally would buy it its good for a small gift
Yanesha C.
Love this brush for that precise eyeliner! So damn sharp you can cut a man! Lol also perfect to create a decorative eyeliner. Its a bit on the pricier side but very much worth it!
Mary S.
Kingman, AZ
Jessica B.
You want that look like you about to cut someone with that sharp eyeliner ? Then here you go. This brush is perfect for achieving that killer look
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
The point on this brush is perfect for getting my eyeliner on point. Easy to use and flawless looking liner. Great for yourself or gift it!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This brush is for perfecting your liner and giving you a flawless look. This bush is a great purchase, one you will be thankful to get!
Emily L.
I use this product everyday and I love it. The brush is thin enough to make perfectly defined lines, which I use for my cat eyes.
Bri M.
this brush is bomb I use this every weekend and it helps create the perfect line I just love it highly recommend for a good wing
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Tried many brushes and pencils, this one worked well and left fine lines. Didn't smudge.
Alexandra S.
I love this brush, it is very fine at the point and it gives me the PERFEECTTT wing.
Taylor T.
Vancouver
Do the bristles split at all?