BY LAURA MERCIER #76 in Facial Mists

This moisture mist provides a surge of hydration, preparing the skin for serums and moisturizers by helping the absorption of key ingredients. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and invigorated.

Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance Free. For all skin types.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Artemia Extract
  • Methylparaben
  • Polyquaternium-51

Megan W.
This is wonderful as an extra boost of moisture underneath your moisturizing cream, or for use as a makeup primer as well. It creates a tacky base for your foundation to adhere.
Jasmine B.
Arlington
My mom started using this years ago and swears by it. So I started using it when I would visit home. Now I use it all the time! It’s what I need in the winter when my skin is feeling dry. The exact bit of moisture needed.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is really good for dry skin, even though I have oily skin type. You still want to keep your skin moist that will prevent any premature aging and elasticity of your skin will remain. This really works best prior to applying any moisturizer on your face 2 pumps is all you need and apply your moisturizer, best to use at night. It keeps my face moist and my skin glows when I wake up. I gave it 4 stars because it is expensive but its worth the investment.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
You can find this product online at Sephora. It works great for people who have dry skin like me. I have replaced my moisturizer with this spray. Love the way it feels on my face!
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
I really like this one. I don't use it as a finishing spray unless I've used powder mineral foundation. Otherwise I'll use it to help refresh my makeup if I've been out all day. I also use it on a regular basis since the weather has been colder. Very refreshing, and keeps my skin from overly drying out. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all, and has been helping keep my eczema under control.
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this spray not only to apply after applying my make up, but, I love using it just to give my face a mist when I'm vacation or on the beach. my #beachbag must have.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
I don't really like mists at all. but i was given this as a gift so i tried it. Nope, makes my face all wet and sticky. do not need this
Viana Y.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Love this! I use it when I'm done with my makeup it leaves my skin hydrated and also settles in my make up giving me a nice glow finish
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
Water mists in general make my face feel sticky and unclean. This one however is of better quality than most. This brand is a fave.