BY LAURA MERCIER

This moisture mist provides a surge of hydration, preparing the skin for serums and moisturizers by helping the absorption of key ingredients. Skin feels hydrated, refreshed and invigorated.

Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Fragrance Free. For all skin types.

• Aqua/Water/Eau
  • Methylparaben
  • Polyquaternium-51

Lindsey S.
Lansing
This product wasn’t that great to me. Left my skin feeling dry and I actually broke out from it really bad. It had a great smell though. I would recommend this product to someone who doesn’t have super sensitive skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Do not use this as a setting spray! The spray is harsh and the droplets are huge. Instead, use it as a moisturizing primer or just a moisturizer in general. I've been using it throughout the day (no makeup on) to give my skin some hydration. I also spray it on my back and other hard to reach areas for a little extra moisture.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is really good for dry skin, even though I have oily skin type. You still want to keep your skin moist that will prevent any premature aging and elasticity of your skin will remain. This really works best prior to applying any moisturizer on your face 2 pumps is all you need and apply your moisturizer, best to use at night. It keeps my face moist and my skin glows when I wake up. I gave it 4 stars because it is expensive but its worth the investment.
Jasmine B.
Arlington
My mom started using this years ago and swears by it. So I started using it when I would visit home. Now I use it all the time! It’s what I need in the winter when my skin is feeling dry. The exact bit of moisture needed.
Anna M.
Buckley , MI
You can find this product online at Sephora. It works great for people who have dry skin like me. I have replaced my moisturizer with this spray. Love the way it feels on my face!
Megan W.
This is wonderful as an extra boost of moisture underneath your moisturizing cream, or for use as a makeup primer as well. It creates a tacky base for your foundation to adhere.
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
I really like this one. I don't use it as a finishing spray unless I've used powder mineral foundation. Otherwise I'll use it to help refresh my makeup if I've been out all day. I also use it on a regular basis since the weather has been colder. Very refreshing, and keeps my skin from overly drying out. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all, and has been helping keep my eczema under control.
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this spray not only to apply after applying my make up, but, I love using it just to give my face a mist when I'm vacation or on the beach. my #beachbag must have.
Amanda L.
I love this brand!! I've been using this since I was 12 or so and over the years I've lived everything the brand has put out! Quality is great and it is very affordable compared to other like brands. I'd definitely recommend to others!!
Marcy N.
Mercer Island, WA
I received a sample of this after buying several Laura Mercier products. I can’t say it’s doing much. Just feels like spraying water on my face.