BY LAURA MERCIER

Let your inner artist take over with this spectrum of purely intense aerated colour. Rich, cushiony, colourfast shades float on lips and stay the day. Plunge in and let it wash over you.

Coral Reef:

Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethylsilylate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Vermillion Red:

Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Golden Peach:

Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Fuchsia Mauve:

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides).

Red Brick:

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Orchid Pink:

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Rosewood:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Petal Pink:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake).

Nude Rose:

May Contain:

Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour
  • "want to start by saying some of the negative reviews aren't accurate. This product does NOT claim to dry all matte like other true liquid lipsticks. And people are unhappy about that. I bought coral reef and it's absolutely gorgeous! What I love about these that are different from most liquid lipsticks is the fact that it doesn't dry matte. This leaves a nice wet glossy look on your lips. With most liquid lipsticks, my lips dry and flake. So I love that this doesn't. It lasted a good 6 hours on me. I did drink and eat in that time so the shine and wetness did come off, but still left the color on my lips, just without the dewyness. I will definitely be purchasing more colors. Creamy liquid lips are hard to find." in 7 reviews
  • "Long lasting lipsticks but feels hydrating and lightweight on the lips. Very high pigment. Can be layered and mixed with other shades for a custom color. " in 3 reviews
Amy E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This gloss is great. I would say that the glitz/sparkle bits in my color can tend to goop on lips. I prefer something that stays smoother for longer but the color is great. It also has a pleasant smell and taste if you get some in your mouth.
Bianca P.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nude Rose more...
Amazing color for medium/warm undertones (I’m sure it can fit many more tones but I’m speaking from personal experience). It’s pretty long lasting and moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Laurel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Nude Rose more...
It’s really pretty. You need a liner though bc it travels. It’s a nice change from dryin lipstick. I would repurchase when on sale. It’s a little pricey for a lip gloss and a little tacky but it stays and is pretty.
Vi S.
Isla Vista
Review for: Nude Rose more...
Very cute color. But I warn, it is VERY STICKY. Like it got all over my makeup bag sticky. And it gets everywhere. But I think the formula is pretty nice. It lasts an alright amount of time. I just won't buy again.
Florence E.
Review for: Orchid Pink more...
I got this in the color Orchid Pink which is such a beautiful pink! This formula is very pigmented and the color is BRIGHT. I never have to keep reapplying due to it being so long lasting. My only complaint is how expensive it is for just one lipstick $28 is a lot.
Katie R.
Northport , AL
Review for: Golden Peach more...
I have the golden peach shade and it’s soooo good, not to sticky and last a good amount of time , I got it at my local Sephora and I want to def get more shades to try out ! I would definitely recommend you try them!!
Valerie P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Golden Peach more...
While the color of this liquid lip is beautiful, I did find the quality of the product was stiff and not very smooth over time. It definitely felt like you painted your lips. That being said, for the price, I was a bit disappointed.
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn Oak, MD
One of my favorite go to glosses, im extremely satisfied with the finish. I usually use this liquid lip for blending.and it works extremely well with other brands
Sheela V.
Underrated! I originally just bought Nude Rose, but ended up getting two more colors after liking the formula so much. I ordered Petal Pink and Orchid Pink after that! Nude Rose is a pinky brown that is perfect for everyday wear. Petal Pink is a girly, springy pink that isn't overwhelmingly bubblegum on my lips--just the right amount of cheer. Finally, Orchid Pink is somewhere in between a berry and wine color on my lips. They're pretty much opaque with one swipe. They start out with a little shine when first applied but transition to a demi matte. I really like all 3 of them.
Heather F.
Lexington, KY
I'm going to be honest I'm a little disappointed in this lipstick. Just because of my personal preference. I prefer liquid lipstick to dry and to be able to be worn all day and that was not the case with this one, it never drys and I was a little disappointed. I got shade red brick. Not worth it for the cost, in my opinion.
Brianna L.
Is it worth it?
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Do it dry on your lips like kylie's matte lipstick ?

Sephora