MakeupLip MakeupLaura Mercier
Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour

Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour

Shop Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is it long lasting on lips?
Is it worth it?
Do it dry on your lips like kylie's matte lipstick ?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour!
Product Highlights
...accurate. This product does NOT claim to dry all matte like other true liquid lipsticks. And people are unhappy about that. I bought coral reef and it's absolutely gorgeous! What I love about these that are different from most liquid lipsticks is the fact that it doesn't dry matte. This leaves a nice wet glossy look on your lips. With most liquid lipsticks, my lips dry and flake. So I love that this doesn't. It lasted a good 6 hours on me. I did drink and eat in that time so the shine and wetness did come off, but still left the color on my lips, just without the dewyness. I will definitely be purchasing more colors. Creamy liquid lips are hard to find.in reviews
Long lasting lipsticks but feels hydrating and lightweight on the lips. Very high pigment. Can be layered and mixed with other shades for a custom color. in reviews
Fallon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour uploaded by Fallon H.
Laura Mercier for the win! After using the tinted moisturizer for a couple years now I decided to try a lip product. One thing I love about Laura’s products is that they are light and potent at the same time. This Fuschiq Mauve Pajnt wash goes on easily with just two swipes. The color is poppin and dynamic. Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour
Cassondra O.
Chillicothe, OH
Beautiful color one of my favorites right here. So worth every penny. Long lasting beautiful color. Kept my lips shiny and moist. Even on my dry lips it evenwd out the texture and looked flawless. Id definitely recommend this product. Love it.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Louca para experimentar esses produtos incríveis. Sou apaixonada por essa marca e não vejo a hora de experimentar mais produtos #lauramercier 💋💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
I do not like this product because it is supposed to last all day, and it does not. It only lasted two hours and it a was a patchy mess. It's too expensive for what you get. Too faced melted matte is 10x better than these lip products. It's going back to Sephora!! I love lipstick and this is one of the worst out there.
Pamela O.
Powell, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This may be my favorite brand in lip gloss . Not sure if I have used this exact product from Laura Mercier . My lips feel so good after using the lip products I’m never let down . I would recommend this brand to my favorite people!
Kristen S.
Bradford, PA
Such a great formula of lip color! Very pigmented and I personally don’t have any issues with it coming off onto glasses, etc. a little pricey for a lippie but worth it in my opinion. It’s definitely worth a try for everyone!
Victoria O.
I really like this product, I really works for me! Highly recommended! I will give 5 Stars ✨ 👌
Megan R.
I love liquid lipsticks they last so rediculously long but is so amazing they are my favorite and have so many color choices! They go on so smooth and love the shades they have!
Tiffany S.
Cookeville, TN
A dreamy lip look, the most long wearing & non transferable for that bold all day look. My lips look so big & juicy after using!!! Loveeeee
amanda A.
Parma, OH
Anything Laura mercier is gonna be a win, and this was amazing. Perfect color and texture, a little pricey but so worth it