BY LAURA MERCIER

A creamy liquid lip color. Sweep on a fresh coat of this Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour and experience intense, vivid color. Its unique applicator provides precise, full-coverage lip color application. The rich, cushiony color stays all day and leaves a lightweight yet bold demi-matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is D5-free and formulated without fragrance and alcohol. see more...

Talita M.
Madison, WI
want to start by saying some of the negative reviews aren't accurate. This product does NOT claim to dry all matte like other true liquid lipsticks. And people are unhappy about that. I bought coral reef and it's absolutely gorgeous! What I love about these that are different from most liquid lipsticks is the fact that it doesn't dry matte. This leaves a nice wet glossy look on your lips. With most liquid lipsticks, my lips dry and flake. So I love that this doesn't. It lasted a good 6 hours on me. I did drink and eat in that time so the shine and wetness did come off, but still left the color on my lips, just without the dewyness. I will definitely be purchasing more colors. Creamy liquid lips are hard to find.
Sloane S.
These liquid lipsticks are SO underrated and I can't figure out why. The formula is so creamy and doesn't dry down to a matte which I prefer. It applies really evenly and each swipe packs a lot of pigment- not patchy at all. I have petal pink and it's SUCH a beautiful color, I haven't found a shade like it from other lipsticks!
Anna R.
I am obsessed with this lip gloss!!! It is super rich in color-no streaking and also nice and thick so it lasts all day but doesn't clump ur lips together. Super nice product.
kush k.
Long lasting lipsticks but feels hydrating and lightweight on the lips. Very high pigment. Can be layered and mixed with other shades for a custom color.
Joshlyn R.
By far my absolute favorite liquid lipstick. I would only change the aplicador but other than that great product.
Hyllary D.
Hyllaryduarte2015@gmail.com
Esse batom é maravilhoso perfeito bem mate lindo lindo eu quero ele mais eu não acho que jeito nenhum
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this color the pigmentation is good doesn't leave my lips dry like other lip colors
Maddy G.
Love this product, I wish it was talked about more! Beautiful colors, and applies easily
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Review for: Rosewood
I'm not sure why this lip paint doesn't have a 5 star review all the way across the board because the minute I applied this I fell in love with it!! I purchased the shade rosewood and it was perfect although a little out of my comfort zone. It goes on smooth and even (not patchy) and you don't need 2-3 coats just to get an even finish. Best part is that it lasted all morning well into the afternoon. I know a lot of puppies, sticks, etc. ALL say they last all day but they really don't. Maybe a couple of hours. This one lasted several. Highly recommend.
Tiana D.
Everett, MA
Review for: Rosewood
The color is beautiful and it's extremely comfortable to wear. Only negative thing that I would say about it is the wearability. It doesn't really set down at all and moves around quiet a bit. I expected it to be a little longer wearing than it is.
Brianna L.
Is it worth it?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Do it dry on your lips like kylie's matte lipstick ?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?