Laura Mercier One-Step Cleanser for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier One-Step Cleanser for Women!
How would you rate this product?
fort worth,Tx
It's a really great product! I use it everyday and have noticed a huge difference. I actually got it as a gift from a close friend who uses it as well. I was not disappointed at all ! And it's a great price for the value
Dry, Combination / Blackheads
Fontana, CA
This is a good company for me with my skin. It did meet my expectations because I thought I was going to break out because I have sensitive skin. There packaging is ok I would put more design to it. I would buy it again but their products are pricey.
Henderson
Love this product so much. The way it goes on my skin and the way it feels afterwards is the best. I love all her lines. I feel like she is kinda pricey but for the quality you get a really good price. You can find this at sephora. I would for sure recommend this.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love this cleanser it's not so harsh on my skin since it is sensitive and oily I have trouble finding a good cleanser ...
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores