Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Shop Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I would be like to try Laura oil free tinted moisturizer
IS IT GOOD PRODUCT?
What are your thoughts on this product? How much coverage do you get?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20!
Product Highlights
wow!! love this tinted moisturizer a lot. it makes my skin look good and fresh. it's oil free. it's a little bit expensive and not easy to find in my country. like to use it in hot summer days.in reviews
...the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in Californiain reviews
Hialeah, FL
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Wendy R.
Seleccionar una base de maquillaje para el día que ayude a camuflar las imperfecciones, no aporte grasa al rostro y además proteja del sol es fantástico!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
97 bury road, Manchester
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Romina M.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Romina M.
Foundation? Who is she? This tinted moisturiser is literally heaven on my skin. It has light coverage but is build able
London, United Kingdom
MORE IS LESS ! Perfect for days when you want a light weight feel to the face whilst giving a slight healthy glow to the face as well as a tint. Gives sheer coverage and I’d definitely recommend this to you !
Scotland
I'm not sure what shade I use in this tinted moisturizer but I really love it even tho I've tried it a couple of times. I have oily to combination skin and it works very well
I tested this tinted moisturiser our for a YouTube video recently, and was really drawn to it as it is lighter on the skin and has skincare benefits. I have super oily skin, so seeing a tinted moisturiser for my skin type was great for me! It stays put for a good 6-8 hours and doesn’t look oily but gives a nice healthy glow, and I set this with a translucent powder. Since working from home, I’ve been into sheer/light tints for my skin (as opposed to full coverage which I used to love before!) This gives a sheer/light tint but can easily be build up to light/medium coverage. I love how there are multiple different undertones, as I love my it cosmetics CC Cream but it comes in limited shades so doesn’t always work for me - I self tan so have a warm/olive undertone. It contains SPF 20 so is great for summer, so will give a bit more help if you were to use an SPF under the tinted moisturiser. It also doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything my face and it has vitamins and skincare benefits to help your skin whilst you’re getting a bit of coverage. You get 50ml so is more than the standard foundation sizes, and you only need just a little more than a pea-sized amount for one layer. I love this tinted moisturiser and have 3 shades! For reference, I use Estee Lauder Double Wear in 2W1 and 2W2, and the same shades in this tinted moisturiser match. Overall, I love this tinted moisturiser and it’s one of my go-to base products, along with It Cosmetics Oil Free CC Cream, L’Oreal True Match Foundation and Chanel Water Fresh Tint. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase! Check out my YouTube video to see how it applies and how it goes after a full day wear test - search ‘Chloe Luckin’ Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Nottinghamshire
Good to tinted moisturiser. Not my favourite tinted moisturiser but a great contender, light to medium coverage and great because it’s oil free.
This is a good lightweight formula to wear for everyday and during the summer if you still want to have a little bit of coverage. However, the shades are limited and additional SPF should still be worn beforehand. This isn't my go to and I never finished the tube.
falkirk
I don’t know if I was applying it right but it was very patchy and off colour not good for dry skin and it is not very good for oil skin ether and the sun makes it go yellow I recommend you to try it for yourself.
Eccles, Lancashire
2,090 reviews
I find this really good to be honest. Really smooth on the skin and smells nice as well, sheer coverage and affordable too, well worth buying I think
Crewe
A really good tinted moisturiser but I have to mix with another shade to get my correct colour. Personally I feel like it only has light coverage but it is only a moisturiser so I wasn’t expecting much. 🧡

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...