BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaura Mercier
Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Shop Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Tú ya probaste este producto que te pareció?
How does this perform on sensitive skin? Any bad reactions?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20!
Product Highlights
wow!! love this tinted moisturizer a lot. it makes my skin look good and fresh. it's oil free. it's a little bit expensive and not easy to find in my country. like to use it in hot summer days.in reviews
...the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in Californiain reviews
Raven A.
Irvine, CA
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Raven A.
The formula of this product is amazing. It’s the most mattifying tinted moisturizer I’ve ever used without being caking or too heavy. The shade is a bit too light for me but easily fixed with a bronzer. The only thing that doesn’t make this a 5 star review is that I wish the sunscreen was reef safe. Other than that, I will definitely purchase this!
Kassiann L.
Forest Lake, MN
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Kassiann L.
I will be purchasing this tinted moisturizer in a shade darker for summer. I love This. Evens out my skin nicely without feeling heavy or greasy and also hasn’t made me break out. Very light weight and easy to apply. It stays all day and I just added a dash of powered bronzer on top!
Sofia M.
Levittown, PA
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Sofia M.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Sofia M.
Not only did this match my skin tone but the coverage!!? OMG i am so blown away at this tinted moisturizer. I was not expecting to be this impressed. This tinted moisturizer definitely needs 2-3 layers to get to medium coverage, I’m using this on a bad skin day as well. The primer really help ed the application process. I would recommend doing a good skin care regimen before applying. This feels like I’m not wearing makeup at all. 10/10 for a tinted moisturizer it gave great coverage.
Vasantha T.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Vasantha T.
A perfect tinted moisturiser with the benefits of sunscreen for someone who has oily skin. Gives a medium to light coverage only. I would not recommend this to someone who has a normal to dry skin and loves dewy look.
Daisy P.
Springfield, VA
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Daisy P.
I loved this tinted moisturizer! It feels very lightweight and gives me a nice finish without looking too dewy or too matte. Perfect coverage. My color was just a shade too light but will definitely get it again in the right shade!
Kodee K.
Dallas, GA
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Kodee K.
I’m pretty picky when it comes to foundations and tinted moisturizer but I LOVELOVE this tinted moisturizer! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my skin soft and touchable. It is sheer coverage so it doesn’t hide anything but does a great job and evening out my skin tone. I have oily/combo skin and it keeps my skin looking great all day. I don’t look super oily by the end, which is HUGE for me. Another big plus is it stays out and doesn’t end up all over my face mask. A little bit goes a long way, and you can layer more if you want a bit more coverage. I can use a dime size amount and it will easily cover my face. I do dots with my finger on my face and buff/blend out using a face makeup brush. The next test will be to see how it holds up the the humid GA summer. I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out and would 100% recommend!
Shalya A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Shalya A.
This Moisturizer is lightweight but still has amazing coverage. I wore it under a mask & it still held up pretty well. The only thing I think might stand some improvement is a bigger shade range.
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Angeli F.
This shades is perfect for my daily life routine. Loved the sunscreen which is SPF20.
Deana B.
Raytown, MO
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Deana B.
I wish I could have really tried this product out to make a proper review. I was sent the wrong color match to my skin and it is more of a concealer than a tinted moisturizer
Melissa  G.
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Melissa  G.
I love the matte finish of the tinted moisturiser. It’s so lightweight, there’s no heavy cakey feeling on my skin. This is perfect now that summer is here as it eliminates the need for makeup and gives you that beautiful sun-kissed glow.

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
il y a 8 mois
Karen J. il y a un mois
Yes. It's the best tinted moisturizer I've tried. Doesn't make me greasy and feels so light.
Nikki C.
Toronto
il y a un an
Carley K. il y a un an
I think so. It's really really light coverage, but leaves a beautiful glow and kind of just evens everything out. I use it pretty frequently! Especially when I don't want a ton of product on my face.