Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Tracey L.Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Karla M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Do they still sell this foundation?1 Answers
  • Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin types?1 Answers
Erica S.
I think this foundation has got discontinued because they do not sell it online nor in store at Sephora any longer. I tried it out a while back just once and didn't care for it. I have an oily-combo complexion, yet I felt it didn't look good on my skin. It was medium to full coverage, buildable, and with a more natural finish. To me it still felt too hydrating that I broke out within a few hours of having it on (I wore it 4 seperate times before giving it the boot for good). It didnt mask any inperfections or pores the way I hoped it would. It just seemed more of a basic foundation that definitely was no full coverage.
Rita A.
Loveland, CO
Did nothing for me. I use foundation because I need coverage, this did not have enough coverage for me. I tried layering, which seemed to work initially but takes more time. I do not really have extra time to waste when I'm getting ready in the morning. After only a few hours it basically disappeared. Where did it go? Well, it's on my phone, my paperwork, my hands, pretty much everywhere but my face... I tried this foundation because other people I know really like it, so it is good for some people, just not for me.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is probably one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. It is not moisturizing at all if anything it made my skin look extra dry and flaky and that's with primer. I do not recommend
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Maybe it’s just my skin but this foundation just really didn’t work for me. It transfers to any and everything. You touch it and it just comes right off. Maybe the setting powder should have been used but I really think a foundation should be able to stand on its own. Especially for the price. Great color though and despite the bad experience I love this brand.
Bernadette B.
Anaheim, CA
This was my first big girl purchase a few years back. A little goes a long way for this product but it tends to oxidize on my skin too much, i got a shade 1 shade lighter than my skintone and it would still look dark and muddy after about 30 mins 😔 i love the formula but i dont like how my skin is reacting to it, and also it doesnt look good on pictures, its either i look too dark or stark white. There's no midline.
Leslie D.
I really liked this foundation because it helped cover my acne scars but it was not long lasting at all! I don't recommend using a damp beauty blender with this because if you get any water on your face the foundation will come off. I recommend using a brush with this and you will need a setting powder!
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
I have tried this foundation and it did not do well with dry skin. My skin was very flaky with this foundation. I think it would work out better with normal or oily skin.
ashley R.
Good coverage. I have dry skin, I would not recommend for us dry girls. I used it, but I did not repurchase.
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
This foundation did a good job but for the price I could easily find a dupe at the drug store that's just as good.
Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This foundation was not good for my sensitive, combination skin. Although it gave me full coverage, it made my skin super dry and was very thick/heavy to put on! I would not recommend this foundation.
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
This foundation is marketing towards oil free, can A dry skin type use it? Or would it be too matte?
Alexis G.
Is this foundation a good choice for oil prone skin?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Is it oil free and is it full coverage? and is it worth buying it ?
Kris M.
I have really oily skin and I'm worried about breaking out. I'd really like to try this brand but I'm worried it won't work. Plus, I like the coverage how is the coverage on this?
Jennifer M.
Norwalk , CA
Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?