Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Tracey L.Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Karla M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Do they still sell this foundation?1 Answers
  • Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin types?1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Katie H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite! Such full coverage and stays all day. It's matte and the choice of color is great! Use with a primer and it stands up to 24 hour shift work.
Natalie M.
Kansas City, MO
Love...love...LOVE this lipstick. Did I mention that I love it? It is always in my cosmetic bag that I keep in my purse. It gives you a great pink color without being overwhelming. Keeps lips moisturized.
Terri G.
The color match is good for me and I am light skinned however, I have to go back over red areas to get more coverage. The coverage is buildable. Was advised to use this with a sponge rather than a brush.
deb d.
Eatontown, NJ
My absolute FAVORITE lipstick!! it is long lasting without drying , flaking or becoming cakey. candy is my go to color, ive bought it more than a dozen times. if they ever discontinue this lipstick or shade i will cry, seriously!
Ashley K.
Arlington , VA
Just your average lip stick. I wouldn't say this is worth the price since it works just about the same as your typical drug store lipstick. The colors are vibrant but they don't last very long.
Cozette Z.
Cleveland, OH
The foundation stays all day even in 105 degree weather. Skin will stay fresh and look dewy. Sometimes after the end of a day, my face feels oily and less than fresh. Its a good product and lasts a long time.
jess t.
pricey
worth the money
lasts a long time
very pretty colors
love the packaging - super cute
sweet taste - lingers
Romilla P.
Dayton, NJ
Love the color of this lipstick against my skin. My to go whenever I find myself reaching for lipstick. Like all Yves Saint Laurent products, a bit pricey for lipstick!But you get what you pay for!
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
This in a nice foundation with buildable coverage. I like that you can choose how much you feel like wearing. It's effective in covering up redness and making your skin look nice and smooth.
Sydney W.
Wilmington , Nc
Great foundation! It is a medium to full coverage foundation that doesn't dry my skin out. It makes my skin look great and natural. Love the packaging that it comes with a pump (makes it a lot easier to use)
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
This foundation is marketing towards oil free, can A dry skin type use it? Or would it be too matte?
Alexis G.
Is this foundation a good choice for oil prone skin?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Is it oil free and is it full coverage? and is it worth buying it ?
Kris M.
I have really oily skin and I'm worried about breaking out. I'd really like to try this brand but I'm worried it won't work. Plus, I like the coverage how is the coverage on this?
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?