Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Tracey L.
16 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Do they still sell this foundation?1 Answers
  • Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin types?1 Answers
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this foundation has got discontinued because they do not sell it online nor in store at Sephora any longer. I tried it out a while back just once and didn't care for it. I have an oily-combo complexion, yet I felt it didn't look good on my skin. It was medium to full coverage, buildable, and with a more natural finish. To me it still felt too hydrating that I broke out within a few hours of having it on (I wore it 4 seperate times before giving it the boot for good). It didnt mask any inperfections or pores the way I hoped it would. It just seemed more of a basic foundation that definitely was no full coverage.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first and only liquid foundation that I have ever used. I was looking for a foundation that would hide my imperfections. This does it beautifully. I have medium toned skin and I use hiney beige. I love that this has a pump to dispense the product so I never have to worry about bacteria getting into the bottle. Two pumps and my face is covered perfectly. I use this product more in the winter when my skin is dryer.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
For about 2 years, before my makeup addiction truly kicked in, this was the only foundation I used on a daily basis. I loved the coverage it gave, I loved the way it sat on my skin, and more than anything it lasted on my incredibly oily skin in the Florida heat and humidity.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Review for: Shell Beige
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Blush Ivory is THE ONLY foundation I have found that is an exact color match to my pink skin. A little goes a long way (a bottle lasts me almost a year) and it's completely worth the price. I am on my third bottle and won't change.
Em R.
Em R.
Amazing quality, i used to have the stick foundation by laura mercier and it was just as good quality. the makeup doesn't make my skin break out and it sits nicely on the face. i purchased it in the mall at macys will probably buy it again since it works well
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this Laura mercier oil free supreme foundation since it gives you that oil free look it gives you a matte look and keeps your make up on longer I really love this foundation since I have really oily skin I prefer oil free products
Kacie K.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Love love love this product. It is so easy to apply and I love the fact that it is oil free. Doesnt dry out my skin or make my skin look unnatural like other products do. Perfect flawless glow and cover.
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These my go too foundation when I travel not far from home it's a light coverage but it helps keep me mattifed through out the day so I love that and it's smells amazing who doesn't love that I do.....
Megan P.
Megan P.
This is my absolute perfect foundation! It provides enough coverage without looking super made up. Great for everyday wear!
Allison S.
Allison S.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation 3.8 g
Great for sensitive and dry skin. Always use with powder or a bronzer. Very natural. A great purchase.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Is this foundation a good choice for oil prone skin?
Courtnee S.
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
This foundation is marketing towards oil free, can A dry skin type use it? Or would it be too matte?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of coverage does this give?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Norwalk , CA
Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?
Kris M.
Kris M.
I have really oily skin and I'm worried about breaking out. I'd really like to try this brand but I'm worried it won't work. Plus, I like the coverage how is the coverage on this?