Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Tracey L.Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation uploaded by Karla M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Do they still sell this foundation?1 Answers
  • Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin types?1 Answers
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If I could give this more stars I would. When that classic rock song message in a bottle came out this is what they were singing about. What this bottle is , is world peace for skin. Thank you.
Erica S.
I think this foundation has got discontinued because they do not sell it online nor in store at Sephora any longer. I tried it out a while back just once and didn't care for it. I have an oily-combo complexion, yet I felt it didn't look good on my skin. It was medium to full coverage, buildable, and with a more natural finish. To me it still felt too hydrating that I broke out within a few hours of having it on (I wore it 4 seperate times before giving it the boot for good). It didnt mask any inperfections or pores the way I hoped it would. It just seemed more of a basic foundation that definitely was no full coverage.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Maybe it’s just my skin but this foundation just really didn’t work for me. It transfers to any and everything. You touch it and it just comes right off. Maybe the setting powder should have been used but I really think a foundation should be able to stand on its own. Especially for the price. Great color though and despite the bad experience I love this brand.
Bernadette B.
Anaheim, CA
This was my first big girl purchase a few years back. A little goes a long way for this product but it tends to oxidize on my skin too much, i got a shade 1 shade lighter than my skintone and it would still look dark and muddy after about 30 mins 😔 i love the formula but i dont like how my skin is reacting to it, and also it doesnt look good on pictures, its either i look too dark or stark white. There's no midline.
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
I have very oily skin so finding an oil free foundation is a must for me. I swear by this foundation. It works very well on my skin and has all day coverage. I cannot wait to buy more, as mine is almost gone.
Julia R.
Milford
I use this foundation every single day it has a perfect matte finish. The bottle has quite a bit in it I've been using it for weeks. It's really great for oily and combination skin. It's a pretty lightweight foundation but not too lightweight. Overall great coverage and a flawless finish
Jess M.
I believe this is my favorite foundation I’ve ever owned which says a ton because I always try new foundations. You don’t have to worry about this breaking out your skin, and it also provides close to full coverage while making the skin look like skin.
Kassiah P.
Creamy yet not oily! Love this product. The only reason I don't buy this product regularly is because it is pricey! But it is definitely worth the expense. It doesn't cake like other foundation do. Overall, I highly suggesting giving it a try!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Love love love this product. It is so easy to apply and I love the fact that it is oil free. Doesnt dry out my skin or make my skin look unnatural like other products do. Perfect flawless glow and cover.
Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This foundation was not good for my sensitive, combination skin. Although it gave me full coverage, it made my skin super dry and was very thick/heavy to put on! I would not recommend this foundation.
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
This foundation is marketing towards oil free, can A dry skin type use it? Or would it be too matte?
Alexis G.
Is this foundation a good choice for oil prone skin?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Is it oil free and is it full coverage? and is it worth buying it ?
Kris M.
I have really oily skin and I'm worried about breaking out. I'd really like to try this brand but I'm worried it won't work. Plus, I like the coverage how is the coverage on this?
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
Is this foundation long lasting and good for oily skin?