Laura Mercier Oil Free Foaming One Step Cleanser

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foaming One-Step Cleanser Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Oil Free Foaming One Step Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
I'm usually a black soap kind of girl but I really liked this face wash. It took off all my makeup including my waterproof eyeliner it's a keeper for me !
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Tulare, CA
This cleanser takes off all your makeup! A bit pricey but you'll feel super posh walking around with a fresh face!
Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
I'm %100 satisfied with this product. I bought it doubting if it was good but I'm really surprised, ir feels really gentle and it has nice packaging I really like it, I surely recommend it to everyone!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Estamos hablando de una de las mejores marcas. Laura Mercier OMG!! La gloria para mí, y para cualquiera!