BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foaming One-Step Cleanser Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Tierney S.
I'm usually a black soap kind of girl but I really liked this face wash. It took off all my makeup including my waterproof eyeliner it's a keeper for me !
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
This cleanser takes off all your makeup! A bit pricey but you'll feel super posh walking around with a fresh face!
Liv R.
I'm %100 satisfied with this product. I bought it doubting if it was good but I'm really surprised, ir feels really gentle and it has nice packaging I really like it, I surely recommend it to everyone!
B
Estamos hablando de una de las mejores marcas. Laura Mercier OMG!! La gloria para mí, y para cualquiera!