BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier New Attitude Sheer Creme Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Maricely L.
New jersey, nj
I occasionally purchase this powder to mix with Laura Mercier's translucent loose powder for an added glow. I have been purchasing her loose powders for years. They are good quality at a good price. I used to purchase Clinique loose powder, but the price became too expensive. This brand is just as good and much cheaper, especially the translucent one.
Taylor M.
Lakewood, OH
Okay I really really loved this, it can be used as a blush and kinda a countor on my skin tone. It depends on how dramatic I'm going for, I really only use it when I'm looking for an tan glow but overall I loved this I would buy it again, I found myself using it a lot in the summer!
Pily F.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ame el color, su fórmula, textura. I really love ir! Este también me lo regalaron y me encanto, no esperaba tanta calidad pero superó mis expectativas! Lo recomendaría sin pensarlo.
Kinza H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful blush. In love with it. Literally obbessed with the color and the glow it gives to my chicks highly recommend. Use it everyday. Looking forward to purchasing another one as I'm running out of this jar#kinzzsta #beautypicks #makeup #lifestyle #hippe #makeupgeek #product #review #beautyblogger #stayyoung #wakeupandmakeup #reviewer #blush #cheeks