BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elena S.
Clarksville, MD
I love the candle glow foundation. I have normal skin and this foundation leaves it absolutely glowing with a slight dew finish that lasts all night without making it look greasy at al. I have been using this for over a year and will continue. The only complain is that there are not a lot of color options
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this. I have super dry skin and this helps moisturizer it. It is long lasting and amazing. Super easy to apply with a beauty blender. This is a full coverage foundation and if this is what you are looking for I highly recommend'
Lianda P.
I loved this product comes in all colors and is way to apply and use it is very inexpensive and has a sweet and simple packaging I'm a repeat user and would recommend this product and would buy again
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This!!!! Is a amazing product! I was iffy it wouldn't be any different from other expensive foundations. But it was! My skin was glowing and it was soft! It lasted all day, no touch ups. Impressed.
Remi B.
Los Angeles, CA
i went to sephora looking to just get my usual clinique powder. one of the workers there recommended this one. and i love it, it cost more than the clinique but it's worth it.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
I have slightly dry skin so I asked the girls at Sephora what to go with and they reccomended this but it feels sticky on the skin, i really wasn't into it. I like makeup to not feel so present and this product feels like its just laying on the top of my face. May work for someone else but no thanks.
Lexie F.
Amazing stuff! It feels moisturizing on the skin and feels so luxurious on the skin. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time because it covers so well I tend not to use as much as other foundation.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
I highly recommend buying this product it is so great to your skin this product is high quality you don't need to use too much product to get the job done I love it
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
WOW! She makes the greatest beauty products. Very lightweight with a compromise of dewy to matte finish that I truly like. It had more coverage than I am used to, however it felt great and lasted about 16 hours. I would recommend to anyone!! :)
Rachel J.
This is a great foundation! It isn't a full coverage foundation, but it works perfectly! It looks super natural and doesn't feel too heavy.
Julia B.
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation is this foundation full coverage and why does is go on so thick?