BY LAURA MERCIER

A lightweight, hydrating foundation for normal to dry skin that provides medium-to-full coverage to minimize the signs of aging—leaving behind a natural-looking finish.

The innovative formula incorporates advanced hydrating ingredients that provide the ultimate comfort, cushion, and boost to tired, dry skin. An age-resisting blend helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides all-day hydration to give skin a dewy, healthy look. The long-wear formula lasts for up to eight hours and provides medium-to-full, buildable coverage and a smooth, natural finish.

This dermatologist-tested, noncomedogenic product is formulated without silicone or fragrance and is perfect for normal-to-dry skin as well as sensitive skin. It contains skin conditioners aloe vera, avocado oil, and argan oil and is formulated with a botanical base of Omega-3 and 6.

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well before using to evenly disperse the moisturizing formula within the highly pigmented base.

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Boron Nitride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, 1,2-Hexandediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-26-PPG-30 Phosphate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oleth-25, Ceteth-25, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cellulose Gum, Linolenic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Polyquaternium-51, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tripeptide-3, Hexapeptide-3. May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Katie R.
Croydon , PA
This has been my favorite makeup product so far! I have never found anything that goes on and lasts like this does. A little goes a long way and I think the price suits the quality! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Maria Elisa M.
Scottsdale , AZ
I have tried many foundations (fenty, too faced, make up forever) and this one is so far my favorite. It does have good coverage but it’s a light-weight foundation as well. It doesn’t feel as thick in your skin and it’s easy to apply. I love it.
zoey p.
Purchased at: ULTA
LAURA MURCIER foundation done wonders on my skin I definitely would recommend this foundation. If you are looking for a great foundation this is definitely something to try.
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my go-to foundation in high school. I repurchased this a few years back and was somewhat disappointed with the formula. I’m not sure if they changed it but it wasn’t as great as I remembered.
Jodi K.
Monroe
This was a sample that felt like heaven. I can’t afford it but OMG it’s perfect! Easy to apply and no streaking. It smells so lovely. It lasted for 12 hours easily. I’d LOVE to buy these products, I’ve heard so much about the company.
Kali f.
Milford, MI
I have EXTREMELY dry skin - I’m looking for a foundation that doesn’t flake?! Yay or nay?
Ashley M.
Lodi, CA
Does this product actually work?

Amazon