Laura Mercier Mineral Primer 0.17 oz / 4.8 g uploaded by Kaitlyn B.

BY LAURA MERCIER #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rose V.
Rose V.
Hands down, one of my favorite setting powders. I'm currently using NARS setting, but once I'm finished with it, I'm going back to Laura Mercier. Love NARS, but this holy grail of setting powders is just awesome. It's lightweight, no fragrance, and doesn't give a cakey effect. It is expensive for me, but I'd still buy it because it lasts a long time for me. Love it!
Kami L.
Kami L.
This is my absolute FAVORITE primer. Be warned, however, it is very white. If you are looking for a serious contour - this will be perfect! Otherwise, you may not like how white your under eyes work. It is expensive, but worth every penny. Def purchase this!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Love this product so much, it's easy to apply it gives a very soft texture in my face and it matches many skin tones as well as it's great for setting the make up after it's all been applied or great for reducing oiliness through the day
Magda H.
Magda H.
Addison
I love this setting powder I have heard that it give you flashback but so far I'm a happy costumer I haven't had any. I usually apply it as a primer and it helps my make up to stay on all day! This is a must for my make up routine!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Love this product. It has lasted a surprisingly long time. A little goes a long what and gives a beautiful finish to foundation. You might not think you need it but when you apply it looks stunning and evens out cakey foundation.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
It's more expensive than a lot of other brands and I've only used it a few times. It does a great job and is easy to use but I would probably buy something less expensive that does the same thing. I won't be buying it again.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
This is my favorite translucent setting powder. It's super lightweight and seems to help keep my oily skin from getting too shiny throughout the day. I would recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a setting powder.
Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Merced, CA
This was the first time I had ever used a powder. This product works wonders when it comes to making your skin look less oily. It also keeps my makeup looking great all day! Great purchase, I would definitely buy it again!
Annie L.
Annie L.
Wilmington, DE
I love this! It gives my face a glow after use! I also use this to highlight certain points as well, if I want to go for a more natural look! I would highly recommend using this as if keeps makeup on for the entire day!
Kiannah R.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This stuff is amazing. I first found out about this powder from Youtuber Jaclyn Hill and i fell head over heals for it. It gives the perfect finish and keeps the concealer from moving and mascara from smudging
Abby E.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
who has used this primer? what are your thoughts? i have crepey under eyes and dry skin.