BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

• Is it worth the money? YouTube stars rave about! I have a...3 Answers
  • How is this different from the Laura Mercier translucent ...1 Answers
  • I've been interested in a new powder and I am so fair, bu...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Mineral Primer
  • "one of my favorite powders, good application and good finish. i have mix skin, and doesn't dry my skin or let ir oily. it's easy to apply and to "bake" and it leaves a matte finish that i really like that looks light. i recommend buying this product and i will buy this product again. " in 78 reviews
Katie A.
Prosper, TX
Seriously, i’m a die hard fan. I’ve used this almost everyday (i wear makeup, which is most of them), and it’s a life saver, on god. Any day I tried something else, I was nothing but disappointed. It’s pricy, but a little goes a *long* way I swear. It’s worth every penny, although I do have to say I cringe a little bit every time I think about the price.
HANNAH P.
Phenix City
Reduces the look of fine lines and imperfections and pores flawlessly. Easy to apply and lasts all day. Provides the perfect finishing touch to any look, day or night. Use sparingly to avoid looking to pale or ghostly!
Rini S.
This is a great primer but it honestly just depends on whether you want a spray, powder or a squeezable bottle. I personally bought this product because of the brand being amazing however, this product isn’t for me.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Ashlie L.
Largo, FL
I love this powder. I use it every time I wear make up. I use it after I apply my foundation, and it helps keep it in place all day. I love how light weight it is.
Nisi K.
Love this powder! It sets amazingly. Goes well with all foundation and skin types! I know people worry when they have dry skin to use powder, but this stuff does not make you cakey!
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I use this product to set my make up. I feel like without it my face will continue being oil even after applying Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. But I love that once I’ve set my make up my face is oil free after a long day at work.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This is nice if you have combo to oily skin and you are using a powder foundation. This to me is very similar to a setting powder that you use backwards. Not my favorite but it is not bad by any means, it just depends on your skin type and foundation preferences.
Mistirae S.
I'm very sad that this product is no longer made. It's by far my favorite finishing powder.
I switched to Laura Mercier translucent powder, and it's amazing as well but this one was by far my favorite. Please bring it back perminantly 😍😍😍
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This was a far primer but for the cost I did not see the value of it. If it was cheaper I could see buying it again. It does hide your pore good and has a good sun protection. I would recommend this to my friends.
Minnie S.
i have been lookin for a good translucent powder is this one worth the buy?
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
What kind of skin is this for? I have super oily skin😒. Does it absorb oil?
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
I've heard enough good things about this product, but it really is as good as they say or simply a burst of popularity? You can compare with some other product?
Sabrina S.
Greenwood, IN
How long does It last for?
Sadaf s.
How is this primer ? Is it worth the buy?