BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

• Is it worth the money? YouTube stars rave about! I have a drug st...3 Answers
  • How is this different from the Laura Mercier translucent setting ...1 Answers
  • I've been interested in a new powder and I am so fair, but I can'...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Mineral Primer
  • "one of my favorite powders, good application and good finish. i have mix skin, and doesn't dry my skin or let ir oily. it's easy to apply and to "bake" and it leaves a matte finish that i really like that looks light. i recommend buying this product and i will buy this product again. " in 78 reviews
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
You can't ever go wrong with Laura Merced products. They are a little more expensive but I highly recommend to anyone. They are always good for your skin and you aren't damaging it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mistirae S.
I'm very sad that this product is no longer made. It's by far my favorite finishing powder.
I switched to Laura Mercier translucent powder, and it's amazing as well but this one was by far my favorite. Please bring it back perminantly 😍😍😍
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This was a far primer but for the cost I did not see the value of it. If it was cheaper I could see buying it again. It does hide your pore good and has a good sun protection. I would recommend this to my friends.
Anita P.
Mission, TX
One of my favorites translucent powders, it gives a natural matte finish and makes your skin look flawless! I totally love it and it’s worth buying I wish the container had a bit more product!!! Love it!
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
By far the best setting powder i've ever tried! It helps set my concealer in place WITHOUT settling into my fine lines, giving me a smooth, almost airbrushed look. My makeup lasts ALL day, even in the hot and humid Florida weather. All I have to do is a quick blot and my face looks fresh all over again. Splurge and buy the larger size, as it is actually a better deal for the money (by the ounce).. you'll use every bit of this product and happily go back for more!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I loved this product, I just finished my mini tube. The only con is that there is not as much product as someone thinks there is. I feel like I could have gotten more usage out of it. I have dry skin and it did not dry me out. I will definetly be purchasing again, but this time the bigger mineral powder.
Shannon M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is Amazing! It's The only translucent setting powder that I've tried that DOESN'T flashback when using flash photography! (IVE TRIED SEVERAL HIGH END) And it doesn't dry my skin out if I use it to bake my makeup! Pricey, but you get A LOT in the full size container! My make-up lasts with a matte finish. Minimal touch ups needed for me throughout the day which is HUGE!
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
el mejor me encanta el acabado que deja, esta super genial!!!!. laura mercier siempre me ha parecido una linea super excelente, de muy buena calidad. y su mision siempre es mantener el cuidado de la piel. eso me encanta, la verdad uso mucho esta linea porque me parece una de las mejores
Peyton P.
Lake Charles
This product is amazing! I love that it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, it looks very natural. For me it does tend to dry my skin out in certain places so I am always sure to place this powder only in the places I need it (not just dust it all over my face). But overall this product is a favorite of many people's for a reason!
Minnie S.
i have been lookin for a good translucent powder is this one worth the buy?
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
What kind of skin is this for? I have super oily skin😒. Does it absorb oil?
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
I've heard enough good things about this product, but it really is as good as they say or simply a burst of popularity? You can compare with some other product?
Sabrina S.
Greenwood, IN
How long does It last for?
Sadaf s.
How is this primer ? Is it worth the buy?