BY LAURA MERCIER

• Does this product easily apply without a beauty blender?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? YouTube stars rave about! I have a...3 Answers
  • How is this different from the Laura Mercier translucent ...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Mineral Primer

Start your review of Laura Mercier Mineral Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "one of my favorite powders, good application and good finish. i have mix skin, and doesn't dry my skin or let ir oily. it's easy to apply and to "bake" and it leaves a matte finish that i really like that looks light. i recommend buying this product and i will buy this product again. " in 78 reviews
jackie g.
dallas texas
News primer works very well for me sometimes because of my oily skin it makes my face look more oily it does hide my pores I just don't like it for my only skin it's more for very dry skin is easy to apply doesn't really blend very well buts it does hide your pores
Alyssa A.
Charlottesville
This is my all time favorite powder. I have tried other powders in the past but have cast a weird sheen in pictures or have been cakey. This product makes you look great and lasts all day. It really locks in the makeup underneath. Would purchase again.
Deborah G.
Branchburg, NJ
the best mineral primer in life. I do not think the price is very affordable, but I think it's worth it for the quantity of the next product. Use during the night for parties, uniform the skin and leaves a velvety touch! I Love
Mallory J.
Vidor, TX
The absolutely BEST baking powder i’ve ever used! Super easy to apply with a tiny pointed beauty blender, for all of the places you’d like to highlight and brighten! Definitely pricey, but 100% worth every penny spent!!
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
My favorite powder but it is a bit expensive. It gives you some coverage as well. Definitely recommend it and it is great for those who have trouble with sensitive skin. Absolutely love and will be buying more.
Paola N.
Purchased at: Macy's
It is a very good product makes the sensation of a very soft skin I always mix products but this one specially is one of those products that makes the difference in your makeup
Katie A.
Prosper, TX
Seriously, i’m a die hard fan. I’ve used this almost everyday (i wear makeup, which is most of them), and it’s a life saver, on god. Any day I tried something else, I was nothing but disappointed. It’s pricy, but a little goes a *long* way I swear. It’s worth every penny, although I do have to say I cringe a little bit every time I think about the price.
Vanessa V.
pflugerville
Hands down my all time favorite setting powder. I alternate with this and kat von d, I do notice I gravitate towards this one a lot more. Worth every penny! I love love love this!
HANNAH P.
Phenix City
Reduces the look of fine lines and imperfections and pores flawlessly. Easy to apply and lasts all day. Provides the perfect finishing touch to any look, day or night. Use sparingly to avoid looking to pale or ghostly!
Rini S.
This is a great primer but it honestly just depends on whether you want a spray, powder or a squeezable bottle. I personally bought this product because of the brand being amazing however, this product isn’t for me.
Minnie S.
i have been lookin for a good translucent powder is this one worth the buy?
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
What kind of skin is this for? I have super oily skin😒. Does it absorb oil?
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
I've heard enough good things about this product, but it really is as good as they say or simply a burst of popularity? You can compare with some other product?
Sabrina S.
Greenwood, IN
How long does It last for?
Maddie M.
Towson, MD
How does this compare to liquid primers?

Sephora