BY LAURA MERCIER #35 in Face Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

• Is it worth the money? YouTube stars rave about! I have a drug st...3 Answers
  • How is this different from the Laura Mercier translucent setting ...1 Answers
  • I've been interested in a new powder and I am so fair, but I can'...1 Answers
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
This works ok as a primer, makes the pressed finished powder go on smoother. I am not sure I would repurchase it because of that.

HOWEVER, this has saved my skin from an outbreak of akne on my cheeks I have been figthing for 1,5 years. I�ve been quite pimple-free for most of the last twelve years and suddenly I would break out all over my cheeks, an area that always used to be rather dry. I get those pimples that will fill up again and again (sorry, but that�s the way it is) and that take about a week to heal and then leave scars.

I don�t know why, but within a few days into using this product my skin cleared up. When I do not use it for a few days, the pimples return. So I will just go on using this until I find a permanent solution for my skin problems.
Raychel N.
Raychel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm on the fence about this product. On one hand it's fantastic at hiding pores and matte-ifying any super shiny areas on the face. It sets the concealer or foundation like wonders!! However when I use it under my eyes it clings to those tiny little eye wrinkles and makes me looks ten time older! No one likes that lol. I also have dark circles under my eyes so this product doesn't actually brighten for me. It darkens my bags even more. Ack! I still use it on other parts of my face for its great qualities but I stay away from my eye due to its bad qualities.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to translucent powder! I use this almost every day and on my clients as well! It's so lightweight on the face, even with baking. It's so finely milled, that it looks absolutely flawless on the face. I receive no flashback, and I always get compliments on how my makeup looks. I wear glasses a lot, so I always put extra on my nose where my glasses sit, and it doesn't look cakey or break up. This product always lasts all day for me.
Karen d.
Karen d.
Davis
I have an oily t-zone so I like to finish my make up with a thin layer of powder and I had always just used foundation powder because translucent powder usually pales my face but this powder is really nice cause if anything it'll just mute the color of my blush or bronzer but I feel like this is useful cause if you ever accidentally add too much color it is much easier to mute it using this powder than to start over
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone loves this product. I think it's just a regular translucent powder that don't provide sun protection. It's meant for all skin types & hides pores. I find it doesn't stay in my skin for long periods of time. I have combination to oily skin. I don't hate it but I like other translucent powder better. I do not like that it's loose because it gets everywhere. $50 is a lot of money.
Rose V.
Rose V.
Hands down, one of my favorite setting powders. I'm currently using NARS setting, but once I'm finished with it, I'm going back to Laura Mercier. Love NARS, but this holy grail of setting powders is just awesome. It's lightweight, no fragrance, and doesn't give a cakey effect. It is expensive for me, but I'd still buy it because it lasts a long time for me. Love it!
Savvy K.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
CANT say enough wonderful things about this powder ! Only purchased one time a while back and I actually LOVED it just never went back to re purchase 😅 definitely a favorite though ! Makes my skin matte and perfect all day ! It doesn't crease and is perfect to use with a damp beauty blender to press in under the eyes for a nice awake feminine look.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I have looked for the perfect finishing powder and have tried various brand but None hold a candle to Laura Mercier's! This product is so worth the money it makes my skin glow! Since I started using this product people come up to me asking what foundation/skin products/etc. I use. And this is the secret!! One jar will last me at least 6+ months!
Avital E.
Avital E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not that special compared to other powders. This powder to me is just like any other powder you can even get at the drugstore. It is easy to apply and blend but it is expensive. I would recommend this if you want a high end powder but there are so many drugstore powders comparable to this one.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Cocoa, FL
This product is very excellent , it sets my make up all day. I recommend this if you plan to have your make up on all day , or if your going to be active with your makeup on. I usually wear it on my high ting areas and to my my contour pop out more , this translucent powder is a everyday favorite !!
Minnie S.
Minnie S.
i have been lookin for a good translucent powder is this one worth the buy?
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
What kind of skin is this for? I have super oily skin😒. Does it absorb oil?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Greenwood, IN
How long does It last for?
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
I've heard enough good things about this product, but it really is as good as they say or simply a burst of popularity? You can compare with some other product?
Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this primer ? Is it worth the buy?